Mac x Caitlyn Jenner (April 7, 2016)

Mixxi

Hmmm... Yeah I'm not too keen on Caitlin Jenner and do feel, like others, there are a larger number of people who could have represented this campaign. However, I like the colour and I don't have a non-matte lipstick in this colour so I may go for it.

SleepingBeauty

Not sure why it would fly off the shelves tbh...aside from the cause, the color isn't anything unique and it's Cremesheen. I personally discovered that I like that finish but unless it's matte and limited w/special packaging, things don't sell out with MAC anymore, actually Evening Rendezvous is probably still there! Plus people hear the name Jenner nowadays and go running. Not even sure if I'll get it yet.

It sold out in Germany pretty quickly. When I had made up my mind it was already gone. Does anyone know if this will come back in stock or was this limited edition?

NaomiH

I bought this after seeing a comparison of it next to Mystical from AA (I missed Mystical) and I like it. It's nothing too special, but it's a nice everyday shade.

lilinah

The other thing that really put me off was Caitlyn Jenner coming out in support of Republican political candidates. Now, everyone's politics is their own, but the Republicans all around the country, in state after state, have been taking anti-LGBT stances and passing oppressive laws against LGBT people. So i find it appalling that someone who is so public about their transition would support the politicians who are oppressing them.

SleepingBeauty

So, it did come back in stock for a short time and I ordered it. It's set to arrive tomorrow, I hope I'll like the colour. I think it looks similar to Mystical which I looooved.

leonah

So, it did come back in stock for a short time and I ordered it. It's set to arrive tomorrow, I hope I'll like the colour. I think it looks similar to Mystical which I looooved.

it's a pretty rosy color. only bought it because of a) the color and b) the cause. I don't have mystical unfortunately so I can't make a comparison for you :(

Latest posts