Lots of MAC! Cheap prices! Pictures of everything!

Meryl

Shu, CHIKUHODO, MAC & Hakuhodo brushes! CHEAP. Pictures of everything!

UPDATED AUGUST 2016 ~ Lowered prices even more!

SHIPPING:

Prices do not include shipping, I charge the actual shipping cost for Canada Post. US/Canada Shipping will probably be around $9.00 (depending on weight.) There also is no insurance or DC, so the buyer must assume all responsibility. I cannot be responsible for items once I take it to the Post Office.

*** Since Canada Post is so expensive, it's just not worth it to ship for something small-so for that reason, I have a $40.00 USD minimum .

• All Sales Final
  • All Prices are in USD.
  • All invoices must be paid within 48 hours - after that, I will put the items back in my sale thread and cancel the invoice.
  • I can usually ship the same day as payment is received.

The following brushes are for sale. The MAC brush holder too! I bought these brushes for myself and all have been lightly used, by me. I am also selling this MAC brush roll (scroll down for details.)

Shu Uemura natural brush 27 - C$78.00
The long smooth goat bristles give the most delicate touch. The shape of the brush is easy to fit around the face for easy shading and dusting excess powders. $21.00

Shu Uemura Natural brush 18r red - C$65.00 - Goat bristles have the ideal density for face powder and cheek colour application, bronzing, as well as dusting off excess powders. - $20.00

Both brushes had their handles glued back to the ferrule and they are very secure.
shu face brushes x2 .jpg

CHIKUHODO, Z Series Z-7 Lip
The Z Series Z-7 is a lip brush with bristles that are 11mm in length, with the total length of the brush being 144mm when fully extended and 88mm when concealed. Asking $16.00
chik lip brush.jpg

Shu Uemura Synthetic brush 14 - $42 on US website "Designed with synthetic fiber, this brush is ideal for liquid or cream foundation/concealer. It is great for cream blushes and can be used to blend foundation." Used, good condition - $9.00
Shu Uemura Lip Brush 6M - sable, short handle. it doesn't come with a cap and never did - used, good condition - $7.00
shu 6m and 14 briushes.jpg

MAC Lip Brush for purse - used, good condition - $7.00
mac lip brush.jpg

Very old MAC brush from the original series, Made in France, collectors item - used, of course, but in good shape. $15.00

Another original series MAC brush -- fan shape. Made in France -- $15.00
2-old-brushes.jpg

REAL TECHNIQUES Sculpting Brush
- "This Sculpting Brush from Real Techniques is one powerful tool. Accentuate the features you love, change the shape and look of your face, or simply enhance your natural bone structure. With the use of light and dark makeup shades, this brush gives you the flexibility to transform your look for any occasion."
Used 1X and then cleaned - $5.00
real tech.jpg

MAC BRUSH ROLL/Case Holder Large - this is the older style, which I think was better made. Used, some threads sticking out where the velcro opens and closes and some threads on the sides. Good condition and clean. These sold for over $60 when they were available. Brushes for display only - $17.00
mac brush roll.jpg

Hakuhodo
Soft Case MM - very roomy slots of different sizes. Will hold really thick handles - used once -
Adjustable straps that can be tied to fasten and secure the case when closed. Especially designed to be user-friendly with various convenient features, such as individual brush holders, inside pockets, etc. The surface of the case is also easy to clean. $11.00
haku holder.jpg

Super cute MAC custom-designed Pencil Case/Makeup Pouch/Evening Bag/Brush Holder with Fringe -- I can't remember what collection this was from. It was to be used as a makeup pouch or an evening bag or clutch -- 7 3/4 x 2 1/2 -- Black, MAC label on inside top, extra pocket on inside -- $8.00
pencil-roll-x3.jpg

MAC Rectangle Makeup Bag with black on black repeat logo pattern and hot pink interior — used but still in excellent condition, one or two light stains on the interior. $42 USD in the MAC store - 10" x 5" x 2" — $10.00
BLACK-PINK-CASE.jpg

MAKE UP FOR EVER -- Dany's Pouch -- SIZE 9" H x 4" W x 4" L I have 3 of these and this one was used a few times, but still mostly clean. Brushes not incluuded -- $14.00
dp2.jpg dp1.jpg

Clearly MAC - small, elongated rectangle makeup pouch — used, some smudges and light scratches. -
7" x 3" x 1 3/4" — $7.00
mac clear case 1 pic.jpeg

BNIB MAC Ruby Woo -$9.00
BNIB MAC Twig - $8.00
Yves Saint Laurent, VOLUPTÉ SHEER CANDY - Glossy Balm Crystal Colour $36 USD - COLOR 03 Juicy Grapefruit - sheer fresh baby pink with golden shimmer - used, please see picture for amount left --$5.00
all lips mac.jpg

RMS Beauty
-- Lip Shine in the colour Sublime - $ 25.00 from NAP - I depotted what I needed and am selling the rest. The rest has been untouched - see picture - $7.00
rms gloss pink.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Kiss Kiss Universal Pink Gloss - 0.52 oz - A lightly scented lip gloss in a universal pink shade - there is a huge amount of product in here and I will never finish it. I took out a bit and want to sell the rest , untouched, except for the dip where I took out what I needed - $2.00
sephora lip gloss.jpg

Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer in Ivory CAD 95.00 - lightly used and still lots left - $14.00
cl d peau.jpg Edward Bess, Ultra Luminous Bronzer, in Daydream - I bought this for $45 at Neimans. Used, but still lots left. - $6.00
Edward Bess Platinum Concealer in Ivory Nude. I bought this for $38.00 at Neimans. Used, but lots left - $5.00
View attachment 51948
NIB Ole Henriksen - 3 Little Wonders Travel Pack - 7 Days (7 packets, 4 each) New in Box - $1.00
ol hen little wonders one pic.jpeg

MAC Eyeshadows:
Mineralize Eye Shadow (Trio), Blue My Mind from In The Groove-used - 4.00
Thunder & Rain Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo - 2X - $4.00
Mineralize Eye Shadow (Trio), Fresh & Easy - used twice - $4.00
mac shadows x3 one photo.jpeg

Team Violets from Suite Ar
ray
- 1X - $4.00
Ocean 2 from Suite Array - 2X - $4.00
mac shadow double.jpg

KJAER WEIS Eye Shadow Refill $27 USD in Wisdom -- a mix of gray, brown and purple – a quietly complex taupe hue. Packaging is cardboard and environmentally friendly - Used - $6.00
k weis shadow x2.jpg
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - USED 2X - $4.00
nars primer x2.jpg

Calvin Klein
- limited edition, discontinued makeup line — a gorgeous palette — very lightly used — $9.00
cal klein.jpg

CHARLOTTE TILBURY, Colour Chameleon, in Dark Pearl - $27 USD from Net a Porter - please see picture for amount left - only about 1/4 - - $3.00

MAC Chromagraphic Pencil NC15/NW20 - used a few times -$7.00

Brunette Brow Pencil - lightly used - $3.00

MUFE - Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow Crayon - 0E Black - used -$3.00
all pencils.jpg

MAC scissors, used a few times, made in Switzerland -- $3.00

Brand new in package - Select Sheer replacement Puff x2 - $7.00 USD on website - $1.00

MAC Slim Mirror with Pouch, for purse - new -$6.00

Powder puff - new in package - $1.00

MAC Mirror -- an older style discontinued mirror for the purse - $2.00
misc tools.jpg

MAC Gift cards, Kids Helping Kids -- 12 in the set, new in box. I have two of these - $1.00 each
MAC gift cards, 12 in set - new and sealed - $1.00
mac cards x2.jpg

CHANEL Boy Wallet -- zip around wallet -- This isn't a real Chanel, but it is a great replica. Used, but the interior is clean, no scuffs on the edges of the wallet, the glue is coming away in some areas where the credit card slots are, but they are still mostly in tact. The zipper in good working order. Retails for $195 CAD.-- Asking $14.00 chan wallet.jpg

New, Cartier inspired Juste
Un Clou nail style bracelet -- Stainless Steel, rose gold, squeeze, press in to move into opening
New, Cartier inspired Juste Un Clou nail style bracelet -- Stainless Steel, yellow gold, thicker and larger 19 cm -- squeeze, press in to move into opening.
$4.00 each or $7.00 for both!
cartier bracelets.jpg Cute, Gold Filled Tiny Drop Necklace - 14" drop, 28" in total length, but there is no clasp, fits over the head. - $6.00
necklace2-gold-drop.jpg

Some new Hermes sample sizes from the Hermessence collection
$2.00 each.
Top to bottom:
Vétiver Tonka
Vétiver Tonka
Vétiver Tonka
Brin de Réglisse
Brin de Réglisse
Ambre Narguilé
Ambre Narguilé
Osmanthe Yunnan
Poivre Samarcande
Vanille Galante
hermes scents one pic.jpeg

MAC
Air of Style Scent Concentrate ( was
$30.00 for 0.07 fl. oz.) - lightly used, Hangs from a thin, black ribbon, which I never unrolled - $5.00
Top Notes: White pepper, dried red dates, wild peonies
Heart Notes: Tuberose, orange blossom, jasmin, ylang-ylang, orris
Bottom Notes: Touch of leather, antique woods, vetiver, amber crystals, tonka beans
mac scent.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• hakuhodo red brush 148.jpg
    hakuhodo red brush 148.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 9
  • shu purse 10.jpg
    shu purse 10.jpg
    667 KB · Views: 8
  • shu cheek brush.jpg
    shu cheek brush.jpg
    776.2 KB · Views: 12
  • shu 8h.jpg
    shu 8h.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 10
  • shu 10 brush.jpg
    shu 10 brush.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 7
  • shu 6 ob eyebrow.jpg
    shu 6 ob eyebrow.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Meryl

MAC lippies, Shu Uemura brushes, Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh-Ginger Lile &Tenne, RMS Beauty Lip Shine, CHARLOTTE TILBURY Lip Cheat, MAC Brush pouches, UNII Palettes, Edward Bess -- CHEAP and $4 shipping!!!

pruney1

How many flesh pot and creme d'nude do you have what is your best price for five of each or as many as you have if less than that? This is my first Specktra purchase so I need help lol

Meryl

How many flesh pot and creme d'nude do you have what is your best price for five of each or as many as you have if less than that? This is my first Specktra purchase so I need help lol
I only have one of each. Let m know if you want anything else! :)

Meryl

Shu Uemura &Goss brushes, Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh-Ginger Lile &Tenne, RMS Beauty Lip Shine, CHARLOTTE TILBURY Lip Cheat, MAC Brush pouches, UNII Palettes, Edward Bess -- CHEAP and $4 shipping!!!

pruney1

Interested in a bundle deal for your lipsticks and other mac items m the Blu my mind and other shadows. I pm you :)

Meryl

Interested in a bundle deal for your lipsticks and other mac items m the Blu my mind and other shadows. I pm you
smiles.gif
I sent you a message! :)

Meryl

Interested in the candy yumyum, white jeanious and .mufe- palettes and the suite array palettes
smiles.gif
Hi,

I didn't get the usual notifications that someone wrote in my thread, so I'm sorry I did not respond sooner!

PM me if you are still interested and we will work out shipping costs! :)

Meryl

Shu Uemura & Goss brushes, Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh, RMS Beauty Lip Shine, CHARLOTTE TILBURY, MAC Brush pouches, UNII Palettes, Edward Bess -- CHEAP and $4 shipping!!!

Latest posts