Lots of MAC! Cheap prices! Pictures of everything!

Sabrunka

Hey! I'm interested in the cle de peau concealer and charlotte tilbury color chameleon... I see you have a limit though of 40. Do you happen to have other charlotte tilbury items youd be willing to part with? I would buy more stuff but I dont see anything else I want or need!

Meryl

Hey! I'm interested in the cle de peau concealer and charlotte tilbury color chameleon... I see you have a limit though of 40. Do you happen to have other charlotte tilbury items youd be willing to part with? I would buy more stuff but I dont see anything else I want or need!
Hi!

I also have a pencil in Amber Haze, used a few times. I want to take a picture tomorrow, in daylight, so you can see it. It's almost full size and I'm asking $19.00.

Let me know if you need a picture! :)

Meryl

Added some CHARLOTTE TILBURY, Shu Uemura, CHIKUHODO & Hakuhodo brushes, RMS Beauty, Hakuhodo & MAC Brush holders!

Meryl

Selling CHARLOTTE TILBURY, Shu Uemura, CHIKUHODO & Hakuhodo brushes, RMS Beauty, Hakuhodo & MAC Brush holders!

Meryl

Lowered prices even more and spend $37 and get free shipping!
smile.png

Meryl

Administration isn't helping me with my editing problems... BUT, I still have everything and spend $37 and get free shipping!

Latest posts