♥MiCHiE♥'s Beauty Vices

miss-lilly

What an amazing collection!!!
I love the way you've organized everything!
heart.gif

TIERAsta

OMGosh I love samples too! And I always want to keep the empty boxes, but I never quite know what to do with them, so they get tossed unless I can re-purpose it right away
ssad.gif

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
My NEW MALM Dresser from IKEA

My guilty pleasure....empty box stash
IMG_3901.jpg

YOU DEFINATLY JUST MADE MY NIGHTT GIRLL.... I THOUGH I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO KEEP THESE LOL LOL I JUST KIND BRING MYSELF TO THROW OUT BOXES
cutey.gif

baby_g

Great collection, Michie!
I have the same MALM dresser as you but in the dark wood... and matching bed, bedhead with slide out drawers and the little sliding storage unit. yay! how good is the dresser with all the drawers for makeup?!
ETA: last time i went ikea actually they had a new matching mirror thats the whole length of the dresser and kind of wraps in at the ends towards you if you get what i mean! must get it.. at AU$200 must save first!
hehe

MiCHiE

There was a beautiful mirror on display with the table when I got it. It wasn't from the MALM collection, but it was still a perfect fit. It was the length of the table, a more textured frame, same black-brown color.....really nice and only $99. But, I had to bring my table back from TX to LA and had absolutely NO room in the car for anything else!

baby_g

Woah! How did u even fit the table in your car?! LOL
That may have been the one i saw too, my boyfriend spotted it out, i took one look at the price and said "ok keep walking" haha!
everything is much more expensive here in Australia even when our dollar is good

your pics just reminded me how pretty the heatherette boxes are
yes.gif

i keep my boxes for a few months then have to throw them because of lack of space in my cramped room
ssad.gif

MiCHiE

The loader at IKEA put it in. He even got the back seat in my car to lie flat because I couldn't LOL. The box was on an angle and the front passenger seat was pushed all the way up to give it additional space. I also had to unload it alone, so it came out piece by piece.

baby_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
The loader at IKEA put it in. He even got the back seat in my car to lie flat because I couldn't LOL. The box was on an angle and the front passenger seat was pushed all the way up to give it additional space. I also had to unload it alone, so it came out piece by piece.

girlhaha.gif

ruthless

That empty box stash is AWESOME!! I laughed out loud at work. I totally flatten and hide mine to recycle later-probably because I think that no one will notice I've bought more MAC if I keep them for a bit.

NadiaD

WOW! Awesome collection - Im rather jealous!

BTW, and I feel mean pointing this out so dont shout at me, BabeCakes is actualy a cake eyeliner that you can use wet. Its not designed as a mascara at all - but it is pretty cool that it can be used as one! I work for BeneFit so Im gonna give this a try out at one point and see how it goes.

But again,.....awesome. And I love that Im not the only one who likes saving the empty boxes for no reason but to love them!!

Nadia xx

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadiaD
BTW, and I feel mean pointing this out so dont shout at me, BabeCakes is actualy a cake eyeliner that you can use wet. Its not designed as a mascara at all - but it is pretty cool that it can be used as one! I work for BeneFit so Im gonna give this a try out at one point and see how it goes.
Nadia xx

Not a problem. I can't believe it's gone this far. Not only that, I had labeled all of my cake eyeliners as mascaras until now. I've not used it as a mascara, so let me know how well it works if you do LOL!

ruthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadiaD
WOW! Awesome collection - Im rather jealous!

But again,.....awesome. And I love that Im not the only one who likes saving the empty boxes for no reason but to love them!!

Nadia xx

Ooo lucky you work for Benefit? I truly hate wearing foundation unless I'm "going out" I discovered the Dr Feelgood balm/tin this year and it's fabulous, prevents shine and takes the slick off if I do get shiny-and I work 12 hour shifts so my skin is a MESS after this is the only thing that makes it presentable

theperfectqueen

I bought this Vanity a couple of weeks ago. I love the design but I'm a little concerned about the huge gap between the drawer and the actual desk. I'm afraid that dust will start to collect on my cosmetics. Also, the desk is a bit wobbly. Mine is sitting on carpet which causes it to be unstable. Anyhow, fabulous collection! Love the box stash (I do the same thing!!).

MiCHiE

Mine is also on carpet and wobbles if I don't carefully shut the drawer. I refuse to anchor it to the wall, though. I can live with the wobble. I don't have a dust problem, but I do occasionally forget that the drawer is ajar and get fallout on the tray. I just use masking tape to clean it, though.

Latest posts