03/02 - Grey smockey w/ browns

pladies

Hi all !

New look for today ! I needed something simple in colors... So here is my makeup !

FACE
Foundation Matte lumiere Chanel n°20
Semi-loose powder YSL
Councealor Dior n°410
Brow pencil chanel Cendre noir

Accentuate/sculpt duo powder
Blush bronze/peach no brand

EYES
paintpot blackground MAC: 3/4 lid
e/s n°00 blanc mat MUFE: 3/4 lid
e/s silver fog MAC: 3/4 lid
e/s n°029 marron froid MUFE + manor MAC: outer and crease
e/s two shadow, l'heure d'ambre (Amber Duo eyeshadow and liner palette), Guerlain: crease
e/s creme royale MAC: Inner and brow bone
Waterline: Khol power Feline MAC
Ras cils inf: e/s Manor MAC
Eyeliner: Artliner noir Lancôme
Mascara Effet faux cils YSL noir

LIPS
l/s brown, no brand
Gloss peach strass Agnés b.

makeup274.jpg

makeup276.jpg

makeup278.jpg

choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

Hope you like !

juicygirl

yet another gorgeous look!! i was just wondering, how do you come up with inspiration for your looks?

psss....i bought the shade and sculpt in shadester [im darker than you] and am in love with it!! so much better than using a bronzer!!

pladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
yet another gorgeous look!! i was just wondering, how do you come up with inspiration for your looks?

psss....i bought the shade and sculpt in shadester [im darker than you] and am in love with it!! so much better than using a bronzer!!

Thank you ! Well I take notes from others makeup sometimes, and rearrange, take ideas from Mac looks or other brands. And something it just came naturally....
th_DANCE.gif
Or it can be inspired by some colors put together in a photo or... a teddy of my son lol

Soooo happy I have helped you and soooo happy you like the product ! Didn't I tell you it was different from a bronzer
winks.gif
?

Latest posts