1/2 Way to Halloween Dark Fairy

shmoopy

Hi Guys - I was lucky enough to attend a really cool 1/2 way to Halloween Ball last night. It was SO much fun!

Anyways, here's the breakdown:
Eyes:UDPP, Nonconformist, Rimmel white eye kohl, MUFE Bright Purple, Pompous Blue, Juiced, SallyGirl Snow, Blacktrack and Artistry Out of Order glitter eye pencil to line, Ardell Mod lashes

Cheeks and Face: Dollymix and Revlon colorstay mineral foundation (love)

Lips: Besame Noir Red

957556.JPG

957557.JPG
!

Thanks for looking and have a restful Sunday!
thmbup.gif

duckduck

Nice! I love the shapes on your eyes - so creative! Also, there is something so Nicole Kidman about these pictures. Great work!

Lessandes

Hey, really cool look, I would only recommand going for more glitter for a fairy look....and I think it would look better without that harsh edge above the inner corner of your eye....it makes your face a bit too angled....but that's just my own opinion =)

Thanks for sharing =)

shmoopy

Thanks everyone!!! I really appreciate all of the positive feedback! You guys always have sweet things to say and I love you for it!!! :cool:

shmoopy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessandes
Hey, really cool look, I would only recommand going for more glitter for a fairy look....and I think it would look better without that harsh edge above the inner corner of your eye....it makes your face a bit too angled....but that's just my own opinion =)

Thanks for sharing =)

Yep - glitter would have been a good idea. That thought didn't even cross my mind and I have some really pretty white glitter too. oh well, thanks for your input!
yes.gif