1 question re: Bare Minerals please (Skin Revver Upper)

jeanna

I searched the forums first, but I was unable to find an answer to my question. I hope you don't mind another BE related thread. Anyway, the starter kit includes a product called a Skin Revver Upper. Do I really need to use this? I have sensitive, acne prone skin and I'd rather limit the amount of products I put on my face. I use Cetaphil moisturizer... is this good enough?

user3

No you don't need it. It didn't do anything for me.

Stick with what you do now for you skin! You always look great!

Julie

I agree. When I used it I didn't notice a difference. I wasn't even very moisturizing.

jeanna

Thanks ladies! I swear, this is the bestest beauty resource everrr
greengrin.gif

aziajs

I agree with the previous ladies. If you have something that works for you already then you really don't need it.

Pink_minx

I used it didnt make a big difference kind of smelled like glue once I started massaging it through my skin eh.

jasper17

Yeah it was pretty bad and caused me to break out something fierce, too! If you've got something that you already know works for you, stick with it.

Charlotte

ive heard it can make u break out at first because of the acids which unclog your pores. it improved the appearance of my skin and the makeup. to find the real effect it has on your skin you would probably have to use it for a couple of weeks. ask your doc??

kristina ftw!

Wow, I didn't know it broke so many people out. I actually love it. It's not a moisturizer, it's more of a ... Treatment. It has salcylic acid in it, I believe. I think it says to use it UNDER moisturizer? Anyway, if so many people have broken out from it, I guess one should be careful, but it did WONDERS for evening out those little bumps on my skin. I really like it
smiles.gif

Latest posts