10 Hot Tips for Winter from MAC MUAs

fash10nista

I got this in an email today:

Survive the winter chill and put your best face forward for the Holiday season with these 'hot' tips from our Senior Artists.

Top 10 winter survival tips:

1. While applying concealer around eyes, mix a little
Fast Response Eye Cream. It applies well and keeps eyes hydrated - Keri B.

2. For eyes, try
Amber Lights or Gorgeous Gold Eye Shadows for a shimmery Holiday eye. - Romero J.

Smolder Eye Kohl...enough said! - Lyne D.

4. For a luxurious eye, add some lash. Wear
7 Lash on those special nights. - Fatima T.

5. Don't forget your
Lip conditioner SPF 15. Protect your lips- no cracking please. - John S.

6. Red Lipstick- pressed and stained into the lip are a must! Try
Russian Red and M·A·C Red Lipstick. - Victor C.

Mineralized Skinfinish Natural and a red lipstick like Ruby Woo, create a classic look for every Holiday party! - Jenn K.

Prep+Prime Skin is an invisible skin perfecter to be used with or without foundation. - Christopher D.

Strobe Cream everything! Great on cheekbones, shoulders, or wherever you need a glow. - Caroline D.

10. Blushcremes, provide a beautiful colour which adds an instant lift to the face. Try
Posey for a dewy fresh cheek. - Terry B.

spookafeller

thanks!

here's a couple winter survival tips i would add: keep moisturizer in your bag at all times during the winter months, the cold dry air can really wreck delicate facial skin. also, lip balm at all times! (my favorite is old-school chapstick). and don't forget to give the hands a little extra love, too...use an extra-emolient lotion last thing at night to help prepare hands for the next day.

DILLIGAF

I'm just going to add my two cents since most of the winterizing that most people do to their skin doesn't really apply here in South Florida. I completely cosign on keeping your lips moisturized. I just wanted to suggest EOS organic lip balm. It doesnt leave behind that white line that I sometimes get from Chapstick, and it smells AWESOME.