$10 NARS eye shadow duos @ Sephora.com

Twinkle_Twinkle

I just randomly came across this on the Sephora website. You can get both Wicked and Cheyenne eye shadow duos for $10 each PLUS you can still use the F&F Code. I just purchased both and my order shipped for $23 (so $9 less than one of these regularly priced).

QQcherrie

Saw the deal on the Sephora main page, but I can't seem to find the cheyenne one any where on the site???
ssad.gif
do you happen to have a link to it at all?

gabi03

awesome score! I've always wanted to check out Wicked and I already have Cheyenne (i heart it)

Camnagem

What an awesome deal!

I scooped up Cheyenne (wanted this one for a while!) and I can't wait to get it!
th_happy1.gif

Smf16

Perfect way for me to finally add some Nars to my collection! I have been wanting to try them for so long...
smiles.gif

honybr

Just ordered both of these...scooooore! AND used FF.

I wasn't going to order them until you reminded me FF was still on. Ordered Cheyenne and just that. Actually had to pay shipping but with FF the total was only $14 which is still half of what these shadows are normally. How could I not?

BeautyByLele

Thanks I just placed an order for Cheyenne duo and Downtown L/g got everything for $35.67. Thank you so much for the tip !!!

Face2Mac

I came across this yesterday at lunch time, I was surprised that they were still up. I ordered both along with the Nars Sephora exclusive set, couldn't beat the price with the discount. I had been wanting Cheyenne and Isolde, so Score
party.gif

sss215

I ordered Cheyenne! I am just starting my NARS shadow collection and this is a good one to start with. Its going to look awesome with some purples or blues!