10 new pigments?

Aprilrobin

Anyone else remember reading the rumor about 10 new pigments being released this summer?
It was written as if it were going to be one collection. I realize that Sundressing and Sweetie Cake alone are 5 new pigments but...
Agh, I was excited

bebs

I haven't heard about it but can you link me to the page where you read it, I would be interested in reading that, and if its true... boy my husband is going to kill me for buying all of them

Aprilrobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
I haven't heard about it but can you link me to the page where you read it, I would be interested in reading that, and if its true... boy my husband is going to kill me for buying all of them

agh - I don't for the life of me remember what the thread was... it was one of many things on a long list of supposed collections being released this summer. However, that was the only info - no color info at all.
It also mentioned the gel cheek sticks (which I'm also excited about) and that was the first time I heard whispers of Sweetie Cake.

I'll keep looking...

YOOTOPiA

i hope they'll have some more bright and dramatic colors, everything else seems so soft and muted.

bebs

I hope its some of there old d/c colors -purple, green, maroon, all girl, coco beach- that would totally rule
smiles.gif

aziajs

I'm sure it's true. She has been right about all the other collection she posted, down to the dates. I wonder if they will be LE or perm...

d_flawless

i've heard from one of the threads on here that i think only 2-3 pigments were LE w/ that collection...hope that helps!

brokenplaything

yeah there ARE new pigments coming out.

my trainer and i had a long talk, and all i know is that they are STUNNING...and I believe there's 6 or something....

and they're all new...and It hink half are permanent for the stores, and half are limited...but don't quote me on it.

but YES YES YES lots of new pigments this year!!!!