10 Things I Hate About You

xxManBeaterxx

Heath ledger
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
I had a crush on him the first day i saw 10 things i hate about you in theater, not digging the series though

LuckyGirl3513

Really? Why do yall think its gonna be bad? Obviously it wont be exactly like the movie but i think the characters and general premise would work well for a series. I kind of love shows about highschool in general too...

LuckyGirl3513

Whoa did anyone realize that the guy who plays Patrick is Gregory Pecks grandson? I dont really see the resemblance, thats impressive though

LuckyGirl3513

oh whoa-FYI-the first episode is going to be FREE on iTunes the week before the premiere (June 29 – July 3), until the week after...Glad they're doing this cause im dying to see how it is....

LuckyGirl3513

Well it doesnt try to be exactly like the movie which is nice and Lindsay Shaw makes a great Kat... the second episode is on tonight, you should watch

CantAffordMAC

The movie was great and I loved it. I dont get why they made it into a show. I hate when a show is made from a movie (clueless, etc) and one or all of the characters are different. Nothing can top the original movie or characters, and it seems like they are just breaking up the movie into 30 minute blocks, like its the same things that already happened--new guy falls for the dumb popular girl, she doesnt like him at first, blah blah blah

They should have left it alone IMO.

Latest posts