12/26 FOTN I know 2 in one day ....

Loveleighe

So The baby has a low grade fever and my boyfriend is filming tonight so it's pretty boring around here so i started playing ... this isn't what i had in mind when i started but i sorta like the end result.

Here's what i used :

Face: I ran out of foundation this morning and didn't get the chance to go out and get more so i'm bare with a little MAC MES Lovestoned on the apple of my cheeks

Eyes:
MAC: Black tied, Electra, Flammable, boot black liquid last liner
Loreal chocolate brown/khaki idk the name because it's so jacked up i can't read it but i used the khaki as a base over the whole eye and the brown in my crease
Bobbi brown: Creamy eye pencil in smoke 2
styli-style flat liner in buenos aires
Great lash mascara
Lashes are some korean brand i bought off ebay they are pretty cheap but i wanted practice applying lashes on myself since this is a first they don't even have a name but they did the trick and i used lashgrip adhesive from sallys

Lips: Burt's Bees lip balm, Laura Merciermatte lip color in rendez-vous

feel free to leave cc as well if you'd like
i'm off to bed.

Baby Mac

WOW...looks great..hope baby is okay
smiles.gif

Loveleighe

thanks guys. I was actually really afraid of that lipstick . i dont usually wear any and 2. i thought it might be a little too bright for my face but i'm glad you like it. The baby's fever broke this morning but she's still a little cranky. Otherwise she's good and eating again which makes me happy. But thanks for having a look and your concern

Latest posts