12 Years Long & Still Goin' Strong <3 <3 <3 *kinda proud of this one*

Jot

Happy Anniversary. Glad all is wonderful 12years on. you look fantastic and did an amazing job - love the lips x

shedonna

I`m going to go cry now.
smiles.gif
Congratulations!

rosesilence

Ooooh!!! Gorgeus! The blending between purple & yellow is perfect, the look is wonderful! And you also make us feel your hapiness of that day through the pictures.
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy a happy whole life together!
greengrin.gif

friedargh

Congratulations on your anniversary! I also often ask my boyfriend what colours I should do and never end up using them... :p

hotpink1326

Youre all so sweet! Thanks so much for the wonderful comments!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnicole
wow - congratulations! And amazing blending. Best yellow & purple blending I have ever seen actually!

WOW! Thank you so much
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedonna
I`m going to go cry now.
smiles.gif
Congratulations!

Awww, i dont want to make anyone cry... Dont mess up your makeup, lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosesilence
Ooooh!!! Gorgeus! The blending between purple & yellow is perfect, the look is wonderful! And you also make us feel your hapiness of that day through the pictures.
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy a happy whole life together!
greengrin.gif

Thats so nice, Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedargh
Congratulations on your anniversary! I also often ask my boyfriend what colours I should do and never end up using them... :p

Haha! Why do we bother askin if we never listen?! Lol... Thank you
smiles.gif

Austrian_Babe

wow, congrats on the 12 years and the wedding anniversary!!! I didn´t think yellow and purple would look so good together, and the lip color kinda pulls the whole look together

randi

*comes out from lurking and waves*

heyooooo carly! congrats on the anniversary!!! i see your makeup is still as goregous as ever!
smiles.gif

MedicalMaladies

I love purple and yellow together too!
You look stunning in these colours, and I think you blended them together really well!

kera484

This is so pretty!!! You did an amazing job on the blending. Congratulations on your anniversary!!!