12sistersreading on ebay?

Seary_Fairy

Hi girls!

Has anybody here dealt with 12sistersreading on ebay? I've noticed she has a lot of items listed that I am desparately after (brushes in particular) and her prices are quite good (compared to Aussie prices anyway!). However, I am a quite wary of getting MAC brushes on ebay ever since finding these forums...

Any replies from you would be greatly appreciated!

smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Her brushes are probably genuine but every single photo is so badly out of focus it makes it impossible to be 100% certain.

uniquelydivine

I bought a MAC pan mirror from her and she said it was "NEW" When it arrived it had alot of signs of use on it and the mirror was dented. I contacted her and told her why she would advertise a used mirror as new and she said "the mirror was obvioulsy used in a store so of course it will have signs of use." So I was unhappy with her advertising, and I still don't believe the pic of the mirror she had in the listing is of what she sent to me. I've decided not to buy anything else from her to avoid misrepresentation. But you should look around. I do think her items are authentic. I know its hard to tell for brushes so be VERY VERY careful.