bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Well, I personally think you look nice with long hair like in your first pic... if you want an instant soloution and can afford it, I recommend getting hair extensions, instant glamour! I think a lovely reddy auburn color would look fantastic on you, or even a medium to dark brown with slightly lighter lowlights/highlights (I think thats what they're called...)

Growing out ya brows will also look lovely... use soft strokes with a soft, eyepencil to full them out a little bit for the mean time... don't use it too hard though otherwise you might end up like you've drawn them on, which can sometimes look quite nasty...

With make-up, because you've got lovely brown eyes, i'd suggest browns (lighter or darker than your own eye color), golds and purples as eyeshadows and a nice, light, shimmery beige blush may look quite nice... check out Bobbi Browns shimmer bricks...

That's about all I can suggest... but to be perfectly honest, you're gorgeous, you just need a bit of a pick me up I think. You should organise a girls day out with some of your closest friends and go and get a mani/pedi and go out shopping and buy yourself a hot outfit or something to make you feel fab and excited... and post positive sticky notes around your house, or happy memories and gorgeous pics of yourself, so whenever you run into them, you're feeling positive and happy and when you're feeling like that, with a big, beautiful smile, you'll ooze positivity and sexyness... and that's ultimately what makes you hot... CONFIDENCE!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Hope this helps a lil' bit...
smiles.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Oh and make sure you "want to look attractive" for the right reasons... not for guys, friends or anyone else but yourself... if you don't like yourself, how can you expect anyone else to... It's your personality that should shine not your looks, but it does help I know, but I think you're already pretty!

AudreyNicole

First of all, don't be so hard on yourself! You are beautiful!
smiles.gif
In my opinion, darker hair is more flattering on you than blonde. I think you look great with black hair, or even chocolate brown with some reddish highlights. I love your hair in the first picture. I agree with the above post that you need to be making these changes for YOU and no one else, and think that a pampering day is just what you need!
smiles.gif
It is such a great pick me up and confidence booster. Don't fret, you look great!

user4

you are a pretty girl... u really are... every with all ur "mistakes" lol. i think the reason why you feel so blah is because of the weight gain, i know i felt that way when i gained weight. i felt like nothing worked for me. i hated my hair, nothing fit right, i even hated my freaking shoes... makeup looked funny on me because of the new shape my face had taken. u just need to see what works for you now... you will lose the weight like ur doc said, and either way you have such a pretty face and i actually like ur hair short. maybe just find some sort of short style that will look good short and long as it grows out. like my hair when i was growing it out from the shortness it was 2 yrs ago was layers all around and side bangs, my hair is still in that style but like 3/4 way down my back... which reminds me i need a trip. you can stick to softer makeup until you feel comfortable with your face... and about the brows... i def think you should grow them out... i think if it's an option, its always the best thing to do... good luck!!!!! i wanna see followup pics!!! hehe

Shawna

I love your hair in the picture with the flower. I think that's the way to go if you are worried about weight gain. The choppy layers makes your face look slim. As for help with beauty, I have seen your fotd's here, and I think you are beautiful. Grow your eyebrows out a bit (I'm in the same boat, boy it's hard not to pluck them) and I think you'll feel better about yourself. It is a vicious circle once you start feeling unattractive, but you are pretty, will be pretty again, so stop beating yourself up.

hotti82

I have to agree with everyone else, you're being WAY too hard on yourself. But here's my 2 cents on helping out:
Brows: If you want to get a nice brow NOW, instead of waiting, maybe you should check out sephora.com and look at their brow kits. You can use the stencils and pencil/brush them in; there was also a brow tutorial on here recently that might help with drawing them in without looking unnatural.
Your hair looks good to me, I agree with the extension suggestion if you can afford it; if not, patience is the key.
And as for your weight, well honey, let me tell you, I FEEL YA!! I went from a nice size 6/8 to a whopping 18 after I had my baby boy; I'm still in a 16 right now, but I've lost 8 pounds in the past month or so, just watching what I eat. Looking good is all about feeling good, so getting your self-esteem up is really important. Maybe you could try focusing on one thing you really like about yourself and build from there. Cheesy, I know, but honestly, when you feel awesome, it shows. If you're feeling low, no amount of makeup can take the sadness out of your eyes. I don't know if that helped, but like I said, my 2 cents...keep us posted!

jenjunsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I love your hair in the picture with the flower. I think that's the way to go if you are worried about weight gain. The choppy layers makes your face look slim. As for help with beauty, I have seen your fotd's here, and I think you are beautiful. Grow your eyebrows out a bit (I'm in the same boat, boy it's hard not to pluck them) and I think you'll feel better about yourself. It is a vicious circle once you start feeling unattractive, but you are pretty, will be pretty again, so stop beating yourself up.

I agreed, I really like the soft look of your hair in the picture with the flower. Very pretty!