15 minutes l/s

glueme

I'm NC30-35, do you think 15 miinutes will be too light for me? Will it make me look tacky? I just keep seeing it and it looks gorgous on people,but evreyone who wears it has lighter skin than me!

Also, I'm looking at getting more lip colours in the pinkish realm (too many corals and nudes!)--any recs? Willing to try anything!

Vicky88

I think it will be light, but not too light.

Most people I have seen wearing it are NW/C 20/25 and you're only a little bit darker than that so I think it will be fine.

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by glueme
I'm NC30-35, do you think 15 miinutes will be too light for me? Will it make me look tacky? I just keep seeing it and it looks gorgous on people,but evreyone who wears it has lighter skin than me!

Also, I'm looking at getting more lip colours in the pinkish realm (too many corals and nudes!)--any recs? Willing to try anything!

I haven't tried 15 minutes l/s, but I think it'll still look good on NC30-NC35. I'm NC30, and I would recommend Politely Pink. It's a light, sheer pink color. It's a beautiful color, and I think it would look great on you. If you decide to purchase it and try it out, post a FOTD w/ that lipstick color
smiles.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll*sugar
just think of it this way.. it's pretty much exactly like pepto-bismol pink

Haha, nice comparison!

But again, I think it depends on your skintone. It may show up peptobismul pink on darker ladies, but I'm very fair and the pink isn't so bright on my skin. It's more like a light pink nude lipstick on me.

theleopardcake

dude i've been wondering the exact same thing. i'm NC 30-35 and i really want it because i've seen it look gorgeous on so many people, but blah. i want it!

bellaetoile

i'm an nc42 and i got 15 minutes to work on me. it is definately light, but balanced with the right other makeup, it works okay. my suggestions are: dark smoky eyes, flawless skin with just a light shimmer (i used shooting star MSF, since it's close to my skinetone), prep and prime lip, whirl lipliner, and 15 minutes lipstick applied with a lip brush to get it to go on smoother. top it all off with clear lipglass.

BlahWah

I'm NC35 and I got it recently... it's quite different from any other colour I've had - I don't usually where nudes. I always wear it with chapstick under and Heartfelt Pink over to balance the opacity. I like wearing it to give my pinky glosses a bit of/more opacity. It's pull-off-able, but I have to say I wouldn't have gotten it without my B2M.

thedivaa

I'm NC 30-35 too and 15 mins looks gorgeous!! Never thought I'd find something that's cover my pigmented lips so well.. =) I thought it'd be too light too but my MA managed to persuade me to get it and now I'm hooked! I say if you can get myth to work on you, think one'll be perfect!!