15 pan palettes. How much do they cost?

I'm about to buy one from Ebay..but I'd like to know..how much are they if you get them from the store?

and can you only get them at pro stores?

Thanks!
hmm.gif

komischkatze

I buy mine at the MAC store in my mall. They just don't put them out on display but if you ask they have 15 palettes and 4 palettes. They also sell the eyeshadow in palette form, but a lot of people just automatically buy singles because it's what's on display (until the MA's say... d'you... wanna palette?). I want to say the 15 cost is $12-14. I can't remember exactly at the moment. A 4 palette is like $3. I'm sure someone here knows the exact costs better than I do.

gigglegirl

they are 14.50 in Canada. So I'd think like 12-13 in the US. Some of the ebay things, factoring in shipping have been CRAZY OVERPRICED! I decided to just order them from MAC. Good luck and I'm hoping you find some good deals!

MACATTAK

Last time I went the quads were $3.00, and the 15 palettes were $12.00. It's crazy because most things on Ebay are a deal, but these are not!

xoxprincessx0x

Legit 15 Pan Price??

Hey everyone, so I have a little dillema. I don't have a PRO card so I don't think I can purchase the 15 pan pallette on my own. I previously bought one on ebay and got really lucky and won it for $15 but now it's filled up and I need another. All the auctions I see go above $20 and I just feel like its a ridiculous price. What is the real price and is anyone selling them for a decent price under $20?
th_dunno.gif

Lip_gloss_whore

Re: Legit 15 Pan Price??

You can purchase one at any freestanding MAC store. The price is $12.50. Also you can call the MAC 1800 number and order it directly..... I hope this helps.

matsubie

yeah, i bought my 15-palette last week and i paid 12 bucks. any free-standing MAC store has them

christineeee_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lip_gloss_whore
You can purchase one at any freestanding MAC store. The price is $12.50.

does this apply to freestanding stores in Canada too??

mindlessgapgirl

yep. where in Canada are you? I've purchased 15 pan palettes at Square One and Sherway Gardens in Mississauga. Any freestanding store should have them.

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindlessgapgirl
yep. where in Canada are you? I've purchased 15 pan palettes at Square One and Sherway Gardens in Mississauga. Any freestanding store should have them.

Aw thats awesome! I had no idea thanks for that info!
\wait i dont need a pro card to get one do i?

xoxprincessx0x

thanks so much guys for all your help and that was my concern as well, do i need a PRO card? if not i am off to the storee next week when i pick up my foundationn (its about that time for a new onee!!) lol

mindlessgapgirl

no pro card needed
smiles.gif
anyone can buy anything (as far as i know...) at the stores - the pro card just gives you the discount!

soulstar

Before I knew that they sold 15-pan pallettes in stores I bought one on ebay for $20 + shipping! Then, I found out they were waaaay cheaper >=/ what a rip off

christineeee_

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindlessgapgirl

great, thanks! :) i live in mississauga so i'll drop by the one at square one. sherway's too far, but i was there this weekend. i stayed away from MAC though cuz i already spent like $800 on MAC in the past 2 weeks.

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
I guess I should go the MAC store more often
th_dunno.gif

I prefer the stores... they're nicer and don't have to follow The Bay's rules. (If you B2M... The Bay will take away the box for example.)

Anyway, just ask for a palette. They don't seem to have them on display... and yes, they are more expensive here. $14.50 I think.