15 pan palettes w/ clear lids

aligirl

This seems to be the rumor right now..Can anyone confirm..I'm hoping it's true
smiles.gif

*Stargazer*

That would be so awesome except I'd have to buy 5 new palettes! No way I'd be able to resist converting every palette I already own LOL

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug10678
That would be so awesome except I'd have to buy 5 new palettes! No way I'd be able to resist converting every palette I already own LOL

lol I totally wuold do the same thing
smiles.gif

aligirl

Hey! Think of all the new l/s you could get

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_goddess
I normally keep all my eyeshadows in the pots but this might make me depot everything I own!

JMKess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_goddess
I normally keep all my eyeshadows in the pots but this might make me depot everything I own!

I totally agree. I would definitely depot everything I own...though I can't imagine how long it would take to depot 98 eyeshadows!

Akashka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMKess
I totally agree. I would definitely depot everything I own...though I can't imagine how long it would take to depot 98 eyeshadows!

When i depoted my 35 all in one go, the burnt platic really hurt my hea after a while in spite of windows open and all. I can't imagine what 98 would be !!
smiles.gif

ruby_soho

I like the solid black palettes better, the full 15 with a clear top looks kinda cheap (I know the one pictured isn't MAC). Plus it would show scratches and stuff really easily. I'll take everyone's black palettes :p

katie_070405

hummm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
I like the solid black palettes better, the full 15 with a clear top looks kinda cheap (I know the one pictured isn't MAC). Plus it would show scratches and stuff really easily. I'll take everyone's black palettes :p

I have to agree.....the clear lids would get scratchy. Not to mention all the loose dust from the shadows clouding up the lid. If you don't want your black palette, send it my way.

Latest posts