15 pan pallette

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicdust

Hey everyone! Not sure if this goes here or another discussion place but I wanted to know about the 15 pan pallettes. How do they work? I know you can only get them through pro shops. Do you purchase the pallettes seperately from the eye shadows? How much are they? Any info would be wonderful!!! Thanks!!

Chic 2k6

im pretty much useless at this but yeah you do buy the pallettes seperately, the e/s dont come with them and they're around $10 per pan. I dont really know how much the pallettes are though

katie_070405

Everything does have to be purchased separately, but I think is better because you can customize the palette with your own colors and add things whenever you like. And yes, they do have to be purchased from a pro or freestanding store or from the pro phone number. As for the pricing....here goes...

empty 15 pan palette = $12
empty 4 pan palette = $3.50
pan eyeshadow = $10.00 (exactly the same as the regular potted eyeshadow....but already depotted for you)
regular pot eyeshadow = $13.50

So, if you buy 4 eyeshadows in regular pot form it will cost $54.00 (avg. cost each = $13.50)
if you buy 4 pan eyeshadows + empty quad to put them in it will cost $43.50 (avg. cost each = $10.87)
But....(this is my favorite) a 15 pan filled with 15 eyeshadows will cost $162.00 (avg. cost each = $10.80)
where as 15 e/s in regular pots would have cost you $202.50 ......saving you $40.50 if you buy the 15 palette (and a lot more room in your makeup case)

And for pro members you save 40% which puts the filled 15 pan palette at $97.20

pugmommy7

me too. i get pissy if i have to get out one flip top if i just haven't gotten to depot it yet.
and the best part is, those depots are all ready to trade in for bac to mac free lipstick!

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicdust
Hey everyone! Not sure if this goes here or another discussion place but I wanted to know about the 15 pan pallettes. How do they work? I know you can only get them through pro shops. Do you purchase the pallettes seperately from the eye shadows? How much are they? Any info would be wonderful!!! Thanks!!

They're availible at the regular Freestanding stores too...not JUST Mac Pro shops. I just got my first 15-pan palette the other night at the regular F/S store in the mall. They aren't availible at counters, though.
smiles.gif

MAChostage

The pallettes don't have a covering of any kind over them, do they? If they don't that's the only thing I wouldn't like, not having my shadows covered.

Ada

The palette has a hinged lid-- so they are covered. It's a clear lid on the quads, and a black lid that matches the rest of the palette on the 15-pan palettes.

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada
The palette has a hinged lid-- so they are covered. It's a clear lid on the quads, and a black lid that matches the rest of the palette on the 15-pan palettes.

Yea! Thanks!

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
can you get LE shadows in palette form?

Nope. Thats the only downside. However, you can just depot and put a magnet on, then turn in the pot for B2M!

Amaranth

FYI, there are some tutorials on how to depot the eyeshadows in the How To section of the Tutorials board. There's a few ways to do it, and the tutorials are pretty helpful.

clwkerric

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie_070405
Everything does have to be purchased separately, but I think is better because you can customize the palette with your own colors and add things whenever you like. And yes, they do have to be purchased from a pro or freestanding store or from the pro phone number. As for the pricing....here goes...

empty 15 pan palette = $12
empty 4 pan palette = $3.50
pan eyeshadow = $10.00 (exactly the same as the regular potted eyeshadow....but already depotted for you)
regular pot eyeshadow = $13.50

So, if you buy 4 eyeshadows in regular pot form it will cost $54.00 (avg. cost each = $13.50)
if you buy 4 pan eyeshadows + empty quad to put them in it will cost $43.50 (avg. cost each = $10.87)
But....(this is my favorite) a 15 pan filled with 15 eyeshadows will cost $162.00 (avg. cost each = $10.80)
where as 15 e/s in regular pots would have cost you $202.50 ......saving you $40.50 if you buy the 15 palette (and a lot more room in your makeup case)

And for pro members you save 40% which puts the filled 15 pan palette at $97.20

I don't think it could be explained any better! Thanks for the post
smiles.gif

lara

I think every possible angle of this topic has been thoroughly exhausted, both here and in previous posts and within the Specktra FAQ sub-forum.

Please remember to do a quick search before starting topics like this.
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.