15 Pro Palette Labeling

oracle1

Show how you label your 15 pro palettes

Labels.jpg

Labels2.jpg

NatalieMT

I just made a simple table in Microsoft Works, I had to play a little with the sizing to get it right. I then just type in the eyeshadow names and print and cut out the 15 squares.

maclabels.jpg

to this -

Dsc00132.jpg

I just fix it to the lid using mounting squares, the kind you use for photo albums. Now to come up with one that's the correct sizing for the blush palettes!

Lizzie

I just use the stickers from the pots and put them under my pans. I have such a small e/s collection that I can usually know what e/s it is without looking though.

I like the above idea, but I like to move my e/s around in my palette whenever I get new ones so that they're grouped by color. I'd have to make a new spreadsheet like every day! (Maybe a little obsessive-compulsive....)

dilana08

I took picture of the palette, put the color name using adobe photoshop, than printed it. This is the printed pic :
PALETTE LABEL
I printed 2 copies to put on the inside & front lid. The same goes with blush palette.

COBI

I use removable circle labels which I handprint with the shadow name and place on the inside lid.

I like this method because I, too, move my shadows around on a whim (and sometimes often) and want to be able to move the labels without much trouble.

I'll take and post a picture when I return home later tonight.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
I use removable circle labels which I handprint with the shadow name and place on the inside lid.

I like this method because I, too, move my shadows around on a whim (and sometimes often) and want to be able to move the labels without much trouble.

I'll take and post a picture when I return home later tonight.

That's what I do...or did I should say. I have this thing where I will come up with a combo I love, so I'll put those colors in a quad for easy everyday use. After a couple of years of doing that, I've lost track of some of my shadows. I have 5 15 palettes with shadows that I have forgotten the name. Some I remember, some not. I just gave up. I popped the insert out so I can fit more shadows in, so it's a mess. I can't wear them to work anyway so it's not a big deal.

sofabean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I just use the stickers from the pots and put them under my pans. I have such a small e/s collection that I can usually know what e/s it is without looking though.

I like the above idea, but I like to move my e/s around in my palette whenever I get new ones so that they're grouped by color. I'd have to make a new spreadsheet like every day! (Maybe a little obsessive-compulsive....)

i do that too. i put the stickers on the bottom of the pan because i like to arrange them according to color so when i get a new eye shadow, the rest of them have to move too.