16 weeks preggo and my belly is HUGE! pic*

DanaB

at least i think it is! but i love it. i've been stick thin my whole life so it's kinda crazy to see a belly on me! but it's my baby, so it just makes me ridiculously happy. my SO is amazed by it! just stares at me alot. LOL so cute

100_0677.jpg

Ms. Z

You are not huge.

"it's my baby, so it just makes me ridiculously happy" That is so sweet.

Congratulations and Best wishes.
cheerleader.gif

~LadyLocks~

If you think your belly is huge now wait until your 9 months lol. Isn't it amazing to see your belly grow right before your eyes? Just wait until you can see a foot or elbow move accross your stomach, it's crazy but beautiful at the same time. Oh the joys of being a mother...congrats!!

Shimmer

Your sixteen week pregnant belly looks like my everyday belly. *grumble*

Like LadyLocks said, wait til you see the foot or the elbow go shimmying across your belly. It's wonderful.
smiles.gif

mzcelaneous

You're belly looks perfect, not huge at all for being 16 weeks pregnant. Can't wait to see more pics as your pregnancy progresses.

DanaB

had my appt with my OB yesterday. got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. it was so neat! the doc said it sounds like a girl. hehe. obviously i'm not putting much stock into it, as i still think it's a boy. but i get my ultrasound in thenext 2-3 weeks, so i'll find out then! eek! i really do want a girl. but as long as it's healthy and 'normal', i'm good!

a914butterfly

awww, congrats!!! PS- as a mother of 2 girls i can honestly say --- get all your sleep now while you can!!! god bless and best wishes

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
awww, congrats!!! PS- as a mother of 2 girls i can honestly say --- get all your sleep now while you can!!! god bless and best wishes

I agree cause once the baby is born...you'll never catch up on sleep!

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaB
had my appt with my OB yesterday. got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. it was so neat! the doc said it sounds like a girl. hehe. obviously i'm not putting much stock into it, as i still think it's a boy. but i get my ultrasound in thenext 2-3 weeks, so i'll find out then! eek! i really do want a girl. but as long as it's healthy and 'normal', i'm good!

OMG...for me, that was the greatest thing ever. Being able to hear your unborn babies heartbeat...it made my eyes water every time!

giz2000

Awww..too cute!

My oldest "baby" turns 17 this Saturday...enjoy them while they're young because they grow up VERY quickly....congratulations!!!

MarniMac

Congratulations pretty momma! I agree that hearing the heartbeat and seeing the sonograms are amazing, tears of joy inducing moments...but you just wait until the moment your baby is born and put into your arms...it is the single most amazing experience ever...all of the cliches about "overwhelming instantaneous love" are true, but you have no idea until it happens to you. Enjoy the wild pregnancy ride ahead of you!!!
clap.gif

NJDes

Aww, that's adorable. I felt the same way, until I was 9 months pregnent, then I really felt huge. lol

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly

Ain't that the truth!!! My mom told me that I would never get a good's night sleep again...was she ever right!

My sons are 10 and 17...you don't sleep any better when they get older, either!!

Best wishes on a happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery!

Latest posts