16 Year MAC Veteran Here!!!

priss

hello all,

my name is crystal and i live in dallas, tx. i've been lurking for a few months but finally decided to register. i'll paste my initial reply to my welcome email here. it tells a little about me.

i first started wearing mac in 1992. long before there was a mac store in texas. i was in high school and mac printed a paper catalog back then. i used to order it on my moms credit card.
i was on board just before the launch of viva glam. viva glam one was all the rage and it came with a condom!

my mac collection is centered around 13 eyeshadow pallets (15 count) and 5 blush pallets (6 count). i have over 100 mac brushes. brush #224 leads the pack at 6. im not sure how many quads, holiday pallets, paint pots and whatnot i have.

my treasure is probably an empty powder compact from the mid-late 90's when mac packaging was silver. that didnt last long. second is an empty pot of carbon. its the large size- from that magical time when a few of the more popular shades came in the pot that blush comes in today.

i have relationships with mac artist and will start posting regularly. i am not a mac artist, but i am a PRO card holder, so ill update pro events as i get mailers. the most recent mailer was about the grand dame of em all. a 6000 sq. ft mac store in NYC.. complete with a mixing station and photography studio.

my friends ( one mac artist included) and i are planning a trip soon. ill take pictures and post them as well.

thanks so much for this great forum!!!1
yahoo.gif

Jot

welcome. Your collections sound amazing. look forward to seeing you about

KittieSparkles

Hey Crystal, Welcome!!

I also got the mailer of the store opening in NYC. I am going to be heading up soon to close on my new condo and check out the store. I was so excited when I got the mailer.
th_DANCE.gif

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Ms. Z

wavey.gif
Welcome!
wavey.gif
I would love to see pictures of your collection, especially of things in discontinued packaging.

Kayteuk

Wow wow wow! Definitly would love to see pics from your collection! It must be such an amazing thing to see MAC develop over time! I wish I had discovered it sooner!

blindpassion

Welcome to specktra!
smiles.gif
I am thrilled to hear what you'll be posting,
Your collection sounds fantastic!

If you feel like it, head over to "Forums" and look under the traincase section, and feel free to post your collection for everyone to see!
smiles.gif