169 Brush

Shawna

Thoughts? Opinions? I went to get it today (only thing I wanted from this collection) but got talked into the 168 instead. The MA told me that she found because it was synthetic, it was really grabbing and depositing colour. On pale me, that might not be a good thing. I am hoping I made the right choice. What does everyone think about the 169?

queenofdisaster

i probably cant help b/c i want the 169 too, and dont have the 168... but if youre pale i would have went for the 169 if youre not into the heaviest of color application... can you exchange?

Shawna

She was saying that the 169 applies really heavy colour so that's what scared me. I tried the 168 today and I do love it. I am still lemming the 169 though lol.

SARAHluvsMAC

i LOVE it and if it deposits alot of color, use a light hand and tap it so the excess comes off

the 168 is so much denser that i feel like that one looks alot more streaky and concentrated in terms of color then the 169

its fluffier and fits nice and perfect into the hollow of my cheek

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
She was saying that the 169 applies really heavy colour so that's what scared me. I tried the 168 today and I do love it. I am still lemming the 169 though lol.

lol i was thinking after i posted and was like DUHHHHHHH im backwards...

Sti43

I love this brush, I swapped away my 168 because I didn't like it. It picks up product very well, and distributes evenly. It's soooo soft, I loove it. The animal print is pretty too. It's an awesome brush for contouring IMO. Just fits right in your cheek hollows.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts