180 or 182

xjsbellamias13

I am looking to buy either the 180 or 182 brush from MAC but am not sure about them.I know they are both buffing/polishing brushes but which one is the better of the two .Are they different enough to buy 1 of each?Or are they too similiar that it would be a waste of money?I would love to hear some opinions.
thanks!

dalgyal

I'm not sure about the 180, but I recently got the 182 and it is absolutely amazing! The hairs are SO incredibly soft and blends my makeup together perfectly. I definately recommend it.

amoona

I just picked up the 182 yesterday and I love it!!!! I haven't been able to use the 180 so I don't know how to compare it. The 182 is amazing though, I was always hesitant because of the pricetag but now I want to kick myself for not picking it up earlier.

user79

I'd get the 182. I compared both at the store, and somehow the 180 seems not as soft and could be a bit scratchy for the face...

dmenchi

180 is firmer and might be a little scratchy, i love the 182 and if you consider buying two brushes buy this twice ( i have three- one for my home, in my personal touch up kit and one in my pro kit, it saves sooo much time)