180 vs. 183 brush?

elmo1026

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if you could tell me the difference between the 180 and the 183 brushes? and i was wondering how do you guys use these brushes?
if you could shed some light on this brushes would be awesome.

thank you guys.

~Kenya

GlamYOURUs

I don't have the 180 (I have been trying to get a hold of it b/c I want a long handle kabuki) but I do have the 183 and I love it! I have tried the 180 and its not as soft as the 183 short handle. I only use it for my foundation or powder. B/c it applies flawlessly and effortlessly. I used to use the 182 for foundation but it was tough to clean out. Now I use the 182 for buffing in blushes or MSFs.

MUALindsay

I just recently picked up the 183, off eBay. While I love my 180 for liquid foundation, I love my 183 for mineral powder foundation (Bare Escentuals).

For rapid buffing, I find the short handle of the 183, easier. The heads are very similar in size and density. If I had to say one was denser, I would say the 183, but that might just be b/c mine's newer than my 180. I mostly wanted to pick up the 183 b/c A) I like a shorter handle for mineral foundation and B) I didn't want to use the 180 for liquid AND mineral.

HTH!

Mygreatlove

I recently just got both and am absolutely in LOVE! iI'm so happy I shelled out the money for both. I use my 180 for my Studio SPF Foundation and the 183 for my Bare Escentuals Mineral Foudation.