187 Dupe at Target!!

missmolliecule

Hey gals... look what I found and picked up last night!

It's a 187 dupe, very stiff. Bought it for $6.99!

0727091021.jpg

Tashona Helena

I can't ever find these at my target either. I have the Sephora Professional one though. But I would love to have an extra one for now without going all the way back to Sephora again.

Dayjoy

I've seen that Studio Tools brush but was afraid to try it, especially since I already have the Sonia Kashuk one, the NYX one, the Flirt! one from Kohl's, and the 187 (which is the only one I haven't used yet). How is it?

Morena.Doll

We have tons of these in stock at my Target. I plan on picking it up.
I like that line of brushes, well at least the one I own. lol

L1LMAMAJ

i got one last week! it's so soft yet firm. i love it. it hasn't shed one bit (yet). i've only used it on powder products so far. we'll see how it holds up with liquids!

aeroerin

I have it! I use it for stippling on liquid foundation & it works like a charm. When it first came out, my Target mispriced it for 1.99USD, so I got it even cheaper. I don't own a 187 to compare it to, but it is well worth a look for the price if nothing else!

d n d

I bought two of these. I use one for blush and the other with my Studio Tech. I haven't noticed shedding or bleeding when I wash it. I haven't owned a 187 so I cant say it's better or worse but for $6.99, I can't complain
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I'm gonna look for this the next time I go to Target...since I go almost everyday...that will be tomorrow

gildedangel

I saw these at my target the other day and pondered it, but now that I know people like it I will have to go pick it up!

missmolliecule

yeah, it's really nice! obviously it's not mac, but its really good quality for seven bucks. its really soft, yet still firm for stipling and contouring. i'm glad i found it!

sandykwm

Yep I got it and it's a little bit smaller than the 187 which might be better for blush or contouring.

almmaaa

OMG I loooove this brush so much!!!!! I bought two and i use one of them for my liquid foundation and it is soft and does its job quite well and no shedding or bleeding i loooove it!!!!! highly recommended!!!!