188 instead of 187?

macaholic2912

I really want the 187 but its really expensive. The 188 is a little cheaper...does it work as well as the 187?I know its smaller but that wouldnt bother me...
TIA

elegant-one

I was debating about the 188 too mostly because it was recommended for the cream blushes, but I opted for the 187 instead. The 188 just seemed too small. I love the 187se in the brush sets

Winnie

It depends what you want to use them for? The 187 is a great multi-purpose brush but because the 188 is smaller, it's fantastic for creme blush.

baroquely

I have the 188 and the 187, and to be honest I wish I would have just bought 2 187s. The 187 is just a better brush, in my opinion.

abbyquack

I have both, I like the larger one for sure (187?). The little one is, well, little. I feel the 187 can do a lot more. Like winnie said, it is good for creme blush but if you're like me and you don't really wear it, there are other brushes that will do what the 188 can do and more. But it does look good in the collection.
smiles.gif

mizuki~

I got both the 188 and 187. TBH I have hardly touched my 188 since I got my 187 (love it love it love it!). Now I only use the 188 for very light and sheer blush application. But the 187, oh boy, you can't go wrong with this one. I say you fork out a few extra bucks and get it
thmbup.gif

dominichulinda

I use the 188 to highlight (nose, chin, cheekbone, forehead, etc) also can be used concealer under the eyes

and thw 187 for foundation...bright blushes, msf. iridescent powder

Leilani78

I bought the 188 in hopes to use it as a 187 because the 188 was cheaper. However, the 188 is smaller, so it takes awhile (and a lot of patience) to use it all over the face. I say shell out the extra dollars and get the 187.

crystalado

I agree! I went to get the 109 brush from nordstrom and the MA told me to get the 188. She said that it is just as good as the one I wanted. Well I use the 188 for my liquid foundation, but sometimes it takes FOREVER to buff my face with it! I love the brush, but I think I will get the 187!

Latest posts