190? how is it?

Kiseki

I like it a lot and use it for all my liquid or spray foundation when I want that airbrush feel to it.

In fact, I use it every day with my Armani Luminous Silk foundation and works a lot better than that streaky blender brush nightmare that Armani has.

mariecinder

I have a question about this brush also. How dense is it? Right now I'm using a Sephora Professionals brush to apply my Satinfinish and I'm thinking that I'd like something a little bit stiffer.

redambition

i really like mine, but i prefer a slightly softer foundation brush.

mariecinder: mine is quite stiff and dense. it's a really good stiff brush
smiles.gif
my SE version is a lot softer though.

mariecinder

Thanks! I'm thinking of getting that Master's Set from adesign, but if I don't I'll definetly pick up the 190!

ledonatella

It's a must have for me, I use it for foundations, bronzers & blushes to buff them on and give a truely seemless look.

Susanne

I love this brush for liquid foundation! More than the 187 or 109.

I use the 187 more for MSFs or blushes.

dreamscapemess

I must be missing something.
I just bought the 190 yesterday and am not head-over-heals in love...I find it to be streaky. Any suggestions from you 190-lovers?

faetis

I have the 190, and I love it. I use it for stick foundation and liquid foundation. The key to using it with liquid foundation is to make short, rapid strokes.

dreamscapemess

Perfect! Thank you Susanne and faetis! I love Enkore, I'm not sure how I missed this video...
Still, I'd love to try the 187/188. I'll give my 190 another go today!