1920s makeup fotd

LC

So, I challenged myself to do a decade series, and I started with the 1920s.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Products used:

-Eyes
MAC Shadows: Beauty Marked, Sketch, and a tiny bit of Cranberry
MAC Smolder eye kohl

-Skin
MAC studio fix fluid
MAC studio fix powder (foundation color is pale on purpose)
MAC fashion frenzy blush

-Lips
MAC Currant lip pencil
MAC Scene lipstick

check out my youtube channel for the tutorial on this look.

thmbup.gif
Awesome job! Your skin looks amazing & I love your eyes! You look like a doll :)
If you don't mind me asking do you wear primer if so which one? Also,what do you use to apply your foundation?

LC

thmbup.gif
Awesome job! Your skin looks amazing & I love your eyes! You look like a doll :)
If you don't mind me asking do you wear primer if so which one? Also,what do you use to apply your foundation?

thanks...no I don't wear a primer. I use studio fix fluid (usually) and I apply it with a 168 brush

peachsuns

You did? How did I miss them? I'm always a big fan of your FOTDs.
lol.gif

I've just seen them. They are F L A W L E S S !!!
thud.gif
You're super talented! Thanks for sharing.
heart.gif

Hey Peach :)) I've actually done the 20s-70s so far, you can find the fotds on my blog if you want :) link in siggy

Brittni

I really like it, and your lip shape is awesome but personally I think with the dark lips/eyes the cheeks are too pink.

LC

I really like it, and your lip shape is awesome but personally I think with the dark lips/eyes the cheeks are too pink.

sounds like you just don't really like 20s makeup, because heavy eyes, lips, and cheeks all at the same time was very in.

Miiszliz

LOVE IT GIRL!!!I SAW YOUR YOUTUBE AND I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LOOKS YOU ARE TRUELY TALENTED!!!