1980's Look

oracle1

Make-up collabo #4 w/ (blkayznempress). This week is The 1980's
yahoo.gif
Enjoy, and stay tuned for our looks every Monday

Oracle1 look
Face: NC45 Studio Stick, Dark Blot Powder, Jordana Rouge Blush
Eyes: Mi' Lady(Purple Side), White e/l, Sea & Sky(Dark Blue side),Carbon, NYX electric blue e/l, ELF Midnight e/l, Satelitte Dreams, Electric eel e/s
Brows: Mystery e/s, Vanilla e/s, idol eyes
Lashes: Red Cherry #?
Lips: NYX Fushia l/l, NYX Hot Pink l/l, NYX Barbie Ping l/g
Glasses from Charlottte Russe

Blkayznempress look
Face: studio fix NC 42
Cheeks: passionate e/s
Eyes and Face: crystal avalance, overgrown, pasooinate, electric eel, chrome yellow, parfait amour, MUFE #92
Lips: girl about town and white eyeliner to lighten the color

034-1.jpg

thanksgiving073.jpg

026-1.jpg

thanksgiving034.jpg

039-1.jpg

thanksgiving070.jpg

027.jpg

thanksgiving061.jpg

033-1.jpg

thanksgiving059.jpg

banjobama

The first one reminds me of David Bowie, and the second one reminds me of an 80s Barbie doll, lol! Great job!
thmbup.gif

TISH1124

Love it Love it! These looks are great! Girl no you didn't do the Michael Jackson ..."Lay the Baby Hair Down" Love it!!! So talented and creative!

oracle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Love it Love it! These looks are great! Girl no you didn't do the Michael Jackson ..."Lay the Baby Hair Down" Love it!!! So talented and creative!

I sure did honey, lol I was thinking more of NYC 80's style. You have to have the baby hair and the gold chains, lmao

carandru

LMAO @ the baby hair. You have it perfectly swirled to the side too.
th_roll1.gif

Both looks are so awesome and creative! Love it!

nicoleh619

Yall two are my fave fotd's on here! Love the funness and creativity expressed in both of these looks. I know they took forever to do. Roflllmaaoo at NYC style. I'm from the Bx so I totally get it. Anyway please keeping putting these bomb looks up!!! Love the last pose btw...Hugs!

oracle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleh619
Yall two are my fave fotd's on here! Love the funness and creativity expressed in both of these looks. I know they took forever to do. Roflllmaaoo at NYC style. I'm from the Bx so I totally get it. Anyway please keeping putting these bomb looks up!!! Love the last pose btw...Hugs!

Thank you so much sweetie. We really appreciate the love. NYC BABY!!!
smiles.gif

simplykat

i love all your fotd's! amazing looks. i do get confused as who is who though, you guys could be sisters! (if you aren't already..)

Latest posts