1st day to freelance w/ MAC is tomorrow!!!

PrettyDolledUp

Hi dolls!

So tomorrow is officially my very first day to freelance with MAC! aahhhhhhH!!!!
yahoo.gif
I'm sooooo excited! I got hired on with MAC as a freelancer some time around June 2008, and FINALLY they have hours/budget for FREELANCE in my region! I'm going to be doing the event for CULT OF CHERRY!

I don't even know what to expect tomorrow, so I'm gonna go super early, just so I can get the hang of how things are done at the counter. I also bought an outfit for tomorrow, AND I finally received my order from MAC PRO today! yay! I ordered the Tempting Quad, Jampacked Lipglass (I'm so glad I did, because they are sold out), and So Scarlet Lipstick (which is my MOST FAV RED lipstick ever!) I LOVE my PRO card! The only thing is, the closest MAC store in my area is about 1 hour away! booo! I didn't feel like driving, so that's why I ordered online! lol.

Anyway, I'm so excited for tomorrow, I'm gonna get some rest now! Bye!

darkbeauty27

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyDolledUp
Hi dolls!

So tomorrow is officially my very first day to freelance with MAC! aahhhhhhH!!!!
yahoo.gif
I'm sooooo excited! I got hired on with MAC as a freelancer some time around June 2008, and FINALLY they have hours/budget for FREELANCE in my region! I'm going to be doing the event for CULT OF CHERRY!

I don't even know what to expect tomorrow, so I'm gonna go super early, just so I can get the hang of how things are done at the counter. I also bought an outfit for tomorrow, AND I finally received my order from MAC PRO today! yay! I ordered the Tempting Quad, Jampacked Lipglass (I'm so glad I did, because they are sold out), and So Scarlet Lipstick (which is my MOST FAV RED lipstick ever!) I LOVE my PRO card! The only thing is, the closest MAC store in my area is about 1 hour away! booo! I didn't feel like driving, so that's why I ordered online! lol.

Anyway, I'm so excited for tomorrow, I'm gonna get some rest now! Bye!

Have fun!
smiles.gif

Latest posts