MacVirgin

Fabulous!!!
clap.gif

*love your lips!*

XsheXscreamsX

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena
You're beyond adorable.

My nose is pierced too and I have been searching for a hoop like that to fit close to my nose, but no local shops have any! It's very strange. Do you happen to know of any place online where I can buy one? :[

<3

Hi! i can realte to the trouble finding a tiny ring!! i have been looking for over a year, and everyone i bought was super thick or too round! I found this one on ebay heres the link to which one it is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2300190 71955

The 20 gauge is the thinnest i found and 1/4 is the tinniest circumfrence. If you dont have a really really tiny nose it might be too small (where it doesnt close all the way) I gave my cousin one of mine and it didnt fit her, my nose is just super small. they do have one size bigger though, a 20 gauge and 5/16 " Hes a good seller though. i hope this helps!

heenx0x0

You did such an amazing job on your eyes, cheeks, lips, well actually all of it! And btw I freaking love your hair!

XsheXscreamsX

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena
YOU ROCK.

I got the bigger one just in case and it came in today. It's not fitting right next to my skin, so I will go ahead and get the other size too.

AGAIN - <3

kayla-fleming-newring.jpg

oh wow! i actually really like it! It looks super cute
eyelove.gif

i was thinking about getting the next biggest size. They're so cheap that it doesnt break the bank to try out different sizes. let me know how the small one turns out!

XsheXscreamsX

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsheXscreamsX
oh wow! i actually really like it! It looks super cute
eyelove.gif

i was thinking about getting the next biggest size. They're so cheap that it doesnt break the bank to try out different sizes. let me know how the small one turns out!

hey hun! I pm-ed you about something you might wanna know, so check your messages!