1st one ...

mrskloo

So I'm being daring today, and posting my first fotd. As you can see I have horrible skin and I REALLY need advice on how to make it look and feel flawless *sigh*. Keep in mind that I don't know what the heck I'm doing with makeup... so tell me how to correct things!

fotd2_large.jpg

fotd1_large.jpg

fotdfull_large.jpg

Eyes:
Shimma Paint
Lucky Jade Shadestick
Crimsonaire Shadestick
Swimming e/s
Metamorph e/s
Sushi Flower e/s
Gorgeous Gold e/s
Highlight- Naked Lunch e/s and Vanilla e/s
Sweet Sage fluidline
Stubborn Brown powerpoint

Cheeks:
Blush in Cubic and Sunbasque
Silver Dusk

Lips:
Spice l/l
Hug Me l/s
Wonderstruck l/g

Juneplum

i LOOOVE those colors! i think u did a darn good job, and i see u r a hug me fan too! i LOVE That shade!!!!!!!!

mrskloo

Pretty Kitty - Right now I'm using Dior but I don't like it, at all.

Thanks you guys, you're too nice.

beautifulxdisaster

gorgeous colors on your skin! I'd love to see it open, though. Have you thought of using your eyeshadows wet? You'd look lovely in more shimmery colors. The lips are great color!!

mrskloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxdisaster
gorgeous colors on your skin! I'd love to see it open, though. Have you thought of using your eyeshadows wet? You'd look lovely in more shimmery colors. The lips are great color!!

Yeah, I love it when it's wet. Uhh, okay that sounds icky.
greengrin.gif

tabgirl

Let me know what your concerns are with your skin, is it just congested? Does it actually breakout into pustules? Oily? Dry? (it is hard to tell from the photo). I use almost all Dermalogica on my skin, they have some wonderful products for clearing skin.
I would recommend becoming a label reader. There are 5 ingredients that are especially problem causing:
SD Alcohol
Lanolin
Mineral Oil
Fragrance
Color
I avoid ANY of the above ingred. in my skin care and it helps TREMENDOUSLY!