1st wedding anniversary gift

2nigurl

hey guys! a month from now i'll be celebrating my 1st yr wedding anniversary and i dont know what i will give to my husband. do u have any gift suggestions? pls???

igswonderworld

congratulations!!!!!! Hope you guys are very happy!

well traditionally it's paper
smiles.gif
a roll of toilet paper is what i've observed to be a favorite among ladies..

i don't know, if he wears anything of the sort, cufflinks with his initials engraved?

AimeeL

I actually wouldn't mind an answer to this, too. Our anniversary is December 14th, wow, a whole year and he still likes me!
winks.gif

kaexbabey

i didn't go with the whole tradition thing where it's paper one year, silver on the 25th year etc. etc.

i just got him whatever he wanted during the time .. a dvd, xbox game or certain clothes he's mentioned. just like i'm sure you probably want makeup from him. lol.

our 2 years is coming up but now i dont know what to get him because he says he has everything he needs! lol

TISH1124

I'm right there with you...My 2nd is 11/24 and I haven't a clue....But I have already seen what he got me....I'm so damn nosey ...But I will act surprised!! He has a dbl whammy this month 11/24 Anniversary, 11/30 my b-day...Poor guy!! He is not big on gifts for himself...If I take out to dinner and do other unmentionables he is happy!

NutMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
If I take out to dinner and do other unmentionables he is happy!

lmao.gif
That made my day. One because it's funny, and two because I'm a starving student so that's what most of my bf's presents end up being.

arielle123

I got my husband a GPS. It was refurbished and from ebay and a great price and now 3 years later he still loves it every time he uses it and finds excuses to use it even when he knows where he's going.

Electronics will get most guys every time!

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by arielle123
I got my husband a GPS. It was refurbished and from ebay and a great price and now 3 years later he still loves it every time he uses it and finds excuses to use it even when he knows where he's going.

Electronics will get most guys every time!

Haha I agree. Guys love their gadgets..that or car stuff...

What's with the paper for the one year thing? I've never heard of it.. o_O

cupcake_x

I'd honestly buy something he's very into- I don't really believe in buying "traditional" gifts for husbands and signifigant others.

Maybe even book a surprise trip somewhere? Doesn't have to be exotic or expensive, just something you could both enjoy.

Shaquille

wallet.. to put your pictures in.. to keep money to support the family (you and your kid)..
the most important thing, man carries wallet everywhere
smiles.gif

Latest posts