2/27/08 - Super Sparkle Gray Smoky

entipy

More new colors! Super Sparkle Gray is great and is definitely super sparkly! Right up my alley.
winks.gif

Apricot Corrector: freakin' awesome for undereye circles! I still need to tweak application of it, but.. LIKE!
How do y'all think this brow color looks compared to what I normally wear? It seems maybe a bit red, but it's not as noticeable in the pictures.

Anywayz...
smiles.gif

FACE:
primer - Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel
concealer - MAD: Medium, Apricot Corrector
foundation - MAD: Natural Light Medium
finisher - MAD: Translucent Veil and SPF Powder, MAC: MSF Natural Medium
blush - T123: Beige Pink Shimmer
highlight - MAD: Flash Glow

EYES:
UDPP, BE Weather Everything Sealant
e/s - T123: Super Sparkle Gray - lid, crease, lower lashline
e/s - Wet 'N Wild Venetian Violets trio: Light - highlight
e/s - Milani Dominos quad: White - highlight just under brows
e/l - L'Oreal Wear Infinite waterproof liner: Black - upper and lower lashlines smudged, lower waterline
brows - MAD: Brow Quad in Blonde
mascara - Clinique High Impact: Black, Maybelline Great Lash: Blackest Black

LIPS:
l/g - Wet 'N Wild MegaSlicks: 563B Sun Glaze
l/g - Wet 'N Wild MegaBrilliance: 591 Blushing

259551501_Do9NQ-M.jpg

You can see some of the sparkle in this one!
259551126_pMREK-M.jpg

Me and Logan!
259551285_ny4n3-M.jpg

259551330_7MNC9-M.jpg

259551396_TnxVT-M.jpg

Watery eye corners. BUT... BE Weather Everything -- great!! It made it a lot less than normal.
259551615_e4cGv-M.jpg

259551697_CiZDj-M.jpg

Thanks for looking, lovelies!
smiles.gif

259551241_9Qthu-M.jpg

Diagram
259551449_A4cv6-M.jpg

Gallery Link
Julie's Piccies- powered by SmugMug

type.gif

MACATTAK

You look great! I think the brows look fantastic. It's a little darker than normal & it works really great on you!

knoxydoll

I really like it, a little too heavy/thick under the eye, but really pretty colour. I like this colour for your brows but I love Omega better for them. I like the cheek colour too.

lizardprincesa

You make me so mad!
winks.gif
You *always* get it ~perfect~
smiles.gif
I do not see anything I could possibly suggest to make your eyes look more exquisite than they do here. I think the darker colors are stunning on you! Your eyes resemble kitty cat eyes here...meow meow meow!

Hi to pretty Logan, too
smiles.gif

Thanks for posting this-I have grey-family playthings out for my 10-minute (that's hopeful) makeup time Today. I had these out before I saw your FOTD-
I'll be thinking of you (but unfortunately, not looking a bit as well-done as you!) Please come over & do me a makeover?
smiles.gif

Amaranth

Wow, what an amazing colour! Is the company that makes it T123? I've never heard of it...then again, I'm also in Canada and we don't get some of these things. Hot look!

hotpink1326

Okay, well... I
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
this look on you sooooo much!! I love when you wear dark eyes... its shows the true color of your beautiful eyes
smiles.gif

Oh & dont you just "love" watery eyes... Grr.. its so frustrating,!! I totally know the feeling & it sucks but anyway... Bottom line, this is HOT!!!

Also, it feels so good to be back... i missed ya Julie!! I figured you were wondering where i was so thats why i had Lisa e-mail you. Hope you didnt mind. I just figured you were curious as to where i was
smiles.gif

Sorry for the rambling, Im done now... hehe!!