2/4/07 Fotd

LOVE THIS LOOK!

Oh man, I did some bear supporting makeup too (but I didn't get pictures before I got drunk and fucked it up lol) The first fucking touchdown was great and I was already smashed but man it sucks they lost =(

Bernadette

That looks so cool
thmbup.gif

hotpink1326

OH MY GOD!!! That is GOURGOUS! Honestly one of my favorites i've ever seen! Your beautiful, Great Job!!!!

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by reject_dollie
LOVE THIS LOOK!

Oh man, I did some bear supporting makeup too (but I didn't get pictures before I got drunk and fucked it up lol) The first fucking touchdown was great and I was already smashed but man it sucks they lost =(

HOLY CRAP THE FIRST TOUCHDOWN WAS FCKIN AMAZING!!! we all jumped off the couch and started SCREAMING...to bad the rest of the game pretty much sucked. :p

-

Thank you everyone. I really do appreciate it
smiles.gif

Kim.

I swear to god you can wear just about any colour and it looks good. I really am jealous of your makeup!

maxcat

Fanfreakingbloodytastic. I was just telling Euroraptor about the huge color experimentation on the way for spring.

Katja

That's the hottest I've seen blue and orange together. And I've always thought that was Katharine McPhee in your avatar!! OMG, you look so similar, you could be twin sistas.

lipshock

By far the BEST superbowl look done! It's well blended and looks just amazing! You have unbelievable skin, too.

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
And I've always thought that was Katharine McPhee in your avatar!! OMG, you look so similar, you could be twin sistas.

thud.gif
yeah, you've made my year. THANK YOU!

cuttygurl

I have a personal website and I'm wondering if I can put some of your makeup work on them with the colors used? I want the pics with the eyes ...LOVE ALL your looks I saved them with the products used list so I can do them
greengrin.gif

Latest posts