hmmm well i been here on mac pro website only states the 7.5g jars
so id say NO
MAC PRO | Pigment

but then again maybe a more experienced mac-ette may be better to tell ya
smiles.gif

ilovegreen

Theres a massive thread about this seller selling fakes here

Check out the other thread of ebay sellers the specktra ladies recommend HERE

Also once you pay for postage and packing it would probably work out to more than the £15 we pay for pigments in the UK.
With ebay it's not worth the risk just to save a few quid & theres loads of ladies on here who sell authentic sample or full sizes here.

rockin

Oh, I know she's well known now for selling fakes, so I wouldn't consider buying pigment or eyeshadow from her anyway. I'd just never heard of 2.5g jars of pigment, and since they are supposedly 'Pro' I wondered if anyone knew if these things actually existed. If they don't, I can't see how she's going to argue that these are genuine.

I noticed that they are all different prices, too, and some of them are around the £15 mark before you even add P&P, which seems rather steep when you can pay the same for a 7.5g jar. Most odd!

Xqueeze_me

MAC Matte pigments are packaged in the normal 7.5g pigment jars but the Mattes are only 2.5g in WEIGHT, that's why it's not filled all the way to the top. Same size, just different weight and volume.
smiles.gif

rockin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
MAC Matte pigments are packaged in the normal 7.5g pigment jars but the Mattes are only 2.5g in WEIGHT. Same size, just different weight.
smiles.gif

Thank you for clearing that up for me
smiles.gif

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
Thank you for clearing that up for me
smiles.gif

You're most welcome!
winks.gif

I was utterly disappointed when I found out my Basic Red matte pigment only came 2/3 to 3/4 full but that's the way it is. Purchased it from the MAC Concept Store. I actually brought it back to the MA who looked after me and sold me the Basic Red pigment. The MA said its normal and he actually showed me a couple of matte pigments that's also 2/3 to 3/4 filled.