2 FOTDs;1 Smokey-ish eye with teal & 1 neutral/red lip look

fingie

I haven't posted a FOTD in like, months and I'm trying to get better so heres 2 looks.

Smokey Look (last nights look and a half assed cut crease attempt)

Used:

UDPP
Frostlite f/l (what a mistake that was!)
Gesso
Crystal Avalanche
Black Tied
Print
Modest Tone
Blacktrack
Plushlash
Engraved e/l
L'Oreal HIP Teal cream liner

IMG_6929.jpg

IMG_6953.jpg

Todays look for a MAC seminar: (I only had 3 hrs of sleep so I needed something simple)

Painterly
Ricepaper
Showstopper (from Smoking Eyes quad)
Tempting
Carbon
Engraved with a small amt of Blacktrack
Plushlash

IMG_7008.jpg

IMG_7009.jpg

Photo22.jpg

After the seminar I picked up the red lip stuff (red enriched cremestick liner & lady bug lipstick);; thoughts??? I'm trying to branch out of my comfort zone so I gave red lips a try and would love some feedback! I'm open to suggestions if you don't think Lady Bug works for me! (Please excuse the Photobooth pic of the red as well, my dig cam was charging)

thanks! <3

pop violet

Yes, the red lips are DEFINITELY a thumbs up! I love LOVE your hair in the last photo... and you remind me of a 70s Bond girl in the first pic!

coachkitten

Red lips look amazing on you especially the red color that you are rocking here. It just brightens up your whole face. You are so pretty and your makeup skills are great!
smiles.gif

fingie

Aw thanks everyone for your nice comments, I'll definately try to be brave and rock the red lipstick outside my house now haha ;D

JollieJanice

Oh hell yeah girl rock that ladybug its gorgeous on you like it was made for you and oh you've got some sexy ass lips.

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
You have amazingly teal eyes. I love the 1st pic!

They're only that pretty because of my colored contacts ;D

Latest posts