::2 fotds and prom dress makeup::

j babyy

so heres a fotd i did a few days ago..looked alot better in person but this one looks alright i suppose

and excuse the face in this one. not too attractive. was my fotn last night just hanging out with the bf and some of his friends. looked really amazing in person once again. i need to get the camera to work to show the looks like they are IRL
oh and heres the inspiration pic. i tried... lol

and just to throw a little something else in there

i have my senior prom coming up and i want my makeup to look perfect for my dress.. im doing it myself so i was just wondering if anyone had any color recs to go well...and i also put this in the recs section but figured it would get more view here (mines the one on the left)

<3
comments/constructive critisism welcome!

laurenmo88

ooh where is that dress from?!!!!! and ur makeup is so beautiful...sugguestions for prom, im not sure i would try just neutral and dark liner

Bass-0-Matic

love the green, and just about spot on with the inspiration picture. For the prom makeup, I would do anything except cover my face in baby oil like the girl in the picture. Actually, I might try to stay away from bright colors but then again that has never been easy for me.

mouthygirl95820

wow hot love the makeup.for prom i say math the dress.organe eyes and like a goldish lips or clear lips.and bronze on the face.if not anything bronze on the face.ur dress is beautiful

Jess-ee-ka

Great work on the makeup and may I just say that you are so much prettier than Keira....she's so strange looking, its scary! Haha

simar

wow i love your make-up!! and ur lips look great. u totally rocked the inspiration pic!! good job
smiles.gif
how about a golden, sparkly e/s on the eyes with liner and light pink glossy lips.. :p

afterglow

What do you have on your lips in both pics, pretty please? And I really love your dress. It's so stunning, and unique, definitely fresh compared to most dresses at prom. I agree with most of the girls here, that bronzy, glowy makeup would look beautiful with it, and I think it would be nice if you added some sort of red highlight too... maybe coppering in the crease? Experiment lots, take lots of pictures, and I'm sure you'll find a look you love, you're so gorgeous!

MissMarley

You should wear Golden Lemon pigment on your eyes with that dress, definitely- then maybe a pink or bronze or red crease..

j babyy

thanks everyone <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterglow
What do you have on your lips in both pics, pretty please?

the 1st pic i believe is spice l/l, viva glam II, sinnamon l/g

the 2nd pic is c-thru l/g with a little bit of pink lemonade as well. would have used florabundance, but i ran out.

user3

Lovely makeup hun.

for prom keep the m/u simple. Light smoky eyes (brown not black). You can punch the m/u up with a saucey lip color. You don't want your look to be too "busy". It will clash with the dress.

Beautiful1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Lovely makeup hun.

for prom keep the m/u simple. Light smoky eyes (brown not black). You can punch the m/u up with a saucey lip color. You don't want your look to be too "busy". It will clash with the dress.

I Totally Agree!
wavey.gif

Latest posts