2 fotd's...one day.

beautenoir

So I have the day off today and had breakfast with a friend and now i am getting ready to have dinner with a different friend so I had the chance to do my makeup twice today!

So this is what i wore for my breakfast date...first thing in the morning at a cafe so really something a bit softer...

green.jpg

...and this is what makeup I have on now for my dinner date and we might possibly be going out sfter so went a bit darker...and threw on some false lashes...

dark.jpg

Pushpa

lol i am such a nerd i was like wow her mascara looks so great in the second but i just read you have falsies on hehehe

mouthygirl95820

very beautiful lime so spring and purple so beautiful.gosh im sorry i gotta say it again i want ur lashes there very long.specially ur bottom lashes

ruby_soho

Love both looks! I just noticed today how long your natural lashes are! Wowzah! (maybe I should be more shocked that I just said "wowzah"? :p ) What lashes did you use for the 2nd look?

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Love both looks! I just noticed today how long your natural lashes are! Wowzah! (maybe I should be more shocked that I just said "wowzah"? :p ) What lashes did you use for the 2nd look?

Thanks doll!!...the lashes are just cheap drugstore ones...I can't even remember what brand because this is the 3rd or 4th time I've used this pair and so the box is long gone because I store lashes in a mirror compact after I use them.

afterglow

I just can't get over how pretty you are. Seriously, I think you have the nicest eyes I've ever seen... colour, shape, lashes, everything! Just gorgeous!
Ps. Your makeup is hot, too.
greengrin.gif

LineausBH58

i have a question... did you ever live in NJ? You look like a friend I had when I was like 12.....thanks

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by LineausBH58
i have a question... did you ever live in NJ? You look like a friend I had when I was like 12.....thanks

no sorry hon...that would have been neat though!

DaisyDee

You have like the most amazing eyes...the shape, the color...everything! As Napolean would say, "Lucky!"

lindsay

loooooooooooove them both! i'm a little partial to the first one (i love me some greens!), but they are both amazingly gorgeeeeous
smiles.gif

Isis

LOL every fotd you do always seems to out-strip the last! Very beautiful!
I may actually e inspired to buy Velvet Moss now
smiles.gif

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
LOL every fotd you do always seems to out-strip the last! Very beautiful!
I may actually e inspired to buy Velvet Moss now
smiles.gif

yes!...get it!...It's one of my favorites as far as permanent greens go!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
yes!...get it!...It's one of my favorites as far as permanent greens go!

Yes, ma'am! ASAP afterwork on Friday! wow a green I don't own yet...LOL

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
Yes, ma'am! ASAP afterwork on Friday! wow a green I don't own yet...LOL

It's love...promise!

Ambi

I love your hair :wishes I had the guts to chop my hair off 'cause I hate my long hair: hehe. Dramatic eye make-up looks fabulous on you :]

Latest posts