2 FOTDs: Peacock Beauty & Amethyst Flush

garnetmoon

here are 2 new FOTDs that i was able to take decent pics of and upload over the last week or so. i'm really loving Sephora #813 l/s that i picked up from the Cosmetic Market in NYC that's why i have it in both looks (although it's applied v. sheerly in Amethyst Flush). enjoy and TIA for any compliments
greengrin.gif

Peacock Beauty
i looks a little unblended in the corner but it didn't look quite like that in real life.
773708.JPG

the only good open eyed shot i have is one w/ my glasses on
tong.gif

773707.JPG

this is one of my fav lip looks in a v. long time
773709.JPG

Amethyst Flush
i'm v. late to MAC so i was JUST able to score the Holiday 2005 palettes (Trend & Warm). i just
heart.gif
Cinders to bits so i developed this look for it...next is to do a look focused on A Bluer Blue
eyelove.gif
773690.JPG
773706.JPG

773705.JPG
773688.JPG

773692.JPG

ms_douchebag

The lips in both looks are incredible, but I really love the second. I can only dream of pulling off those kinds of colors!

garnetmoon

thanks everyone for your kind words...i always get nervous when i post my pics up here...it's good to have a warm response.
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_douchebag
The lips in both looks are incredible, but I really love the second. I can only dream of pulling off those kinds of colors!

you CAN pull off these colors. i feel that anyone and everyone can pull of whatever color they want. it's about blending well and if something doesn't seem exactly quite your shade especially w/ e/s or blush then just brush some of your pressed powder over it to tone it down and make it more "your" shade. that's what i do anyways. good luck and try picking one color that's a little out of your comfort zone and learn to work w/ it until you feel comfy then you can branch out from there.
greengrin.gif