2 FOTD's - Pink/Purple. Browns. whee.

PomPoko

This first one was from before christmas. Oops! Wanted to see how the bright pink came out on skin, as I've only used it once before. The pictures are a pretty good representation of it...can anyone with Bright fuchsia tell me if its still worth getting bright fuchsia if I have this? Thankyou
smiles.gif

Face:
Benefit Non-Fiction
Studio Fix Powder
YSL Touche eclat

Cheeks:
MEMEME Shimmy Shimmers in Pink.

Eyes:
UDPP
Canton Candy Paint
Collection 2000 Dazzle Me Dust in Illusion *I think is the name*
Satellite Dreams e/s
Parfait Amour Possibly...
Nars Santorini Eyeshadow
Blacktrack f/l
Lancome Hypnose Mascara

Lips:
Maybelline Shiny-licious clear gloss.

111.png

055.png

Heres yesterdays look. I was going for a goldy bronze look. It looked more murky brown. It actually looks nicer in pics which never happens to me :-/

face:
As before

Cheeks:
Pearl Sunshine B/p

Eyes:
UDPP
Rubenesque PP
Tempting e/s
Retrospeck e/s
All that Glitters e/s
A dark matte brown (no name)
Blacktrack f/l
Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Mascara

Lips:
Viva Glam V
Babied Lacquer

brownnnnn.png

lalalabrown.png

Thanks for looking
friends.gif

ppalada

ooh i love the second look..i dont have those e/s tho..hmm..dang i need to buy a lot of stuff now..ahahahha aaa

knoxydoll

I wouldn't bother getting bright fuchsia with the other pigment. It looks amazing on you though. As does the gold look.

xlakatex

I love the pink/purple and your monroe piercing! I'm getting mine done in a couple months...how do you like yours?

hotpink1326

I
heart.gif
both!! I agree with knoxy that i wouldnt bother buying bright fuchsia when you have a color that looks like that!!

PomPoko

Thanks for the commentage everyone
yahoo.gif
I just realised the pink had smudged a bit. Whoops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
I wouldn't bother getting bright fuchsia with the other pigment. It looks amazing on you though. As does the gold look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
I
heart.gif
both!! I agree with knoxy that i wouldnt bother buying bright fuchsia when you have a color that looks like that!!

Thanks for letting me know! I *really* wanted to get bright fuchsia, but this only cost me about £2 on special offer and it looks so similar to the swatches I've seen! Plus its good quality for how little they cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlakatex
I love the pink/purple and your monroe piercing! I'm getting mine done in a couple months...how do you like yours?

Thanks! I do love mine, though it was harder to heal than my lip piercing for some reason :-/ its fully healed now though. Aside from the fact I still have a ginormous bar in it, cos I keep meaning to change it to something a bit more delicate and never getting round to it!