2 FOTDS: pink,white, black AND teals, blue

carandru

This first look was inspired by another limited challenge on myspace. Lol, I didn't have all the requirements i.e. rhinestones, but I still like the idea of using pink white and black. Kinda valentines, I think. Thanks for looking and CC is always welcome.

makeup2008759uy8.jpg

makeup2008760uj7.jpg

makeup2008763jn6.jpg

makeup2008767yb3.jpg

I used:

Face: Select Spf Nc50, studio finish concealer NC45, Sclupt and Shape duo, MSFN in dark, Ben Nye cream rogue wheel, MSF petticoat

Eyes: Chromaline pure white as base and for white lines, white frost and carbon e/s, pinked mauve piggie, Spiced chocolate e/s and studio finish concealer nc45 on brows, naked lunch e/s as highlight. Blacktrack fluidline, red cherry falsies
Don't remember what's on my lips.. sorry!

The next look I did for a Saturday night. My hubby took me out to celebrate my acceptance to Mizzou med school so I wanted to look good, lol.

makeup2008777qw7.jpg

makeup2008778oo8.jpg

makeup2008779za0.jpg

What I used:

Face: same foundation, concealer, and powders. Springsheen and pinch me blush

Eyes: Blue peep f/l as base, Ireland green piggie from earthen glow minerals, UD graffiti and electric e/s, freshwater and deep truth in crease, texture, UD naked, and the usual brows, Penultimate liner on top, UD 24/7 liner in covet on outer lower lashline, Ireland green piggie on inner lower lashline.

Lips: NYX lala l/s, red devil l/g

And a pic of me and the hubby
smiles.gif

makeup2008790ix0.jpg

LilSphinx

I love the Teal on you -gorgeous!! The purple look is really cute, I like the combo. of colors you used.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Love both of these looks!! The first one is AWESOME!!!! You and hubby are so gorgeous together!! Great looking couple!!

nicoleh619

I love both looks but the blue one pops soooo much and you are super pretty!! Congrats on Med School acceptance!

Fataliya

WOW! I love love love your hair, and that teal fotd is FIERCE.

Oh, and congrats on Med School..that's awesome!

Latest posts