2 Funky FOTDs

macfabulous

so iv been watching LA ink lately and i been feeling the whole Kat von d vampy looks. notice the stars and fake tat i did lol, although i loved the whole sunset look i added(it was a sunny day lol). anyway apologies for my bad camera fone quality. let me kno what u guys think. and how do u like the fake lip ring? (my boyfriend hates it lol and refuses 2 let me really get it done lol) mwah

1st pic
FACE
MAC prep and prime face
MAC studio fix fluid
MAC select cover up
MAC mineralize skinfinish natural
MAC devil blush

EYES
MAC blackground p/p
MAC electra e/s
MAC beauty marked e/s
MAC knight devine e/s
MAC vanilla e/s
MAC reflects blue glitter (cant c in the pic)
Bourjois volume clubbing mascara
matte black shadow

LIPS
MAC rebel l/s
Image005.jpg

2nd Pic
FACE
MAC prep and prime face
MAC studio fix fluid
MAC studio sculpt concealer
MAC studio fix powder
Bobbi brown shimmerbrick-brownie

EYES
UDPP
MAC chrome yellow e/s
MAC orange e/s
MAC passionate e/s
MAC Shroom e/s
MAC blacktrack fluidline (used 4 the stars and fake tat too)
MAC zoomlash
Bourjois volume clubbing mascara

LIPS
MAC hover l/l
MAC morange l/s
Image008.jpg

TISH1124

I wish the pics were sharper to see the detail...but I can tell they are hella hot...I love the colors especially in the last one ...and how you winged out the 1st one...very nice

Love the lip ring...it looks like a real piercing!!

macfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I wish the pics were sharper to see the detail...but I can tell they are hella hot...I love the colors especially in the last one ...and how you winged out the 1st one...very nice

Love the lip ring...it looks like a real piercing!!

tell me about it, my cam broke a while ago, now have to use this crappy phone, sorry girl.. thanks though. and yeh i tricked my hubby into believing it was real, he looked like he was going to cry lol, then i pulled it out and he said he never wants to see it again lol.

TISH1124

^^ yeah my husband is picky about things like that to....He loves the makeup...the accessories not so much

macfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ yeah my husband is picky about things like that to....He loves the makeup...the accessories not so much

lol, its funny because i have my nose, upper lip(monroe), belly button and tongue pierced, he says thats enough
th_LMAO.gif

macfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06290714
you're GORGEOUS
smiles.gif

awwww thank u
th_hug.gif
despite the bad quality and lighting that made me look like a zombie in the first one lol

cupcake_x

Whoa, those are HOT! I love both looks. And I feel you with the Kat von D thing- I'm so obsessed with her and her looks
smiles.gif

macfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaticpheo
BEAUTIFUL looks. I love the colors so much. not to mention you are a complete knockout!

awwwww. thanx ur too sweer
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts