2 inerview and made over my friend f0td

gRiZeLda

well this is my friend leah (lay-uhhh) not (leigh-ahh) lol. but yes. i did her make-up and it was weird but exciting seeing her like this and excuse her eyebrows, she was letting them grow out....n btw none of my looks are photoshopped!!
graucho.gif

before
griz020.jpg

after! tada!!!!
thizzz.jpg

almost there
seni0rcutday075.jpg

this.jpg

doesnt she look like the girl from the pussycat dolls here????^
nthis.jpg

annnnnnnd now me, well see i started gettin ready since like 10 am....cuz i wanted to take my sweeeet asss time getting ready for my interview at nordstroms for the cosmetic counter......so i took a shower and what not and first did this look......
hampinninterview002.jpg

hampinninterview004.jpg

hampinninterview003.jpg

but i didnt really like it soooooo i took it off and ended up with this....
hampinninterview001.jpg

hampinninterview009.jpg

hampinninterview008.jpg

and btw, yes i did dye my hair incase NO ONE noticed...since i dnt p0st often....

lol.gif

toodle.noodle faces! lol....​

gRiZeLda

on my sec0nd look for my interview i used bare canvas as a base then this pearly white eyshadow from covergirl all over the eyelid. for the green on the inner eye i used both humid and bitter mixed together and for the outter eye i used parrot mixed with a little bit of electric eel. as a eyeliner i used electric eel wet with the mac lip brush....n then i did the tightline( i think thats wuh its called, the blk eyeliner used on ur top lashes....) n covergirl mascara(the new pink one) and that was it....n my face stuff,and as a blush i used the amber lights eyeshadow....n my lips was High Tea L/s with chapstick as a base....

gRiZeLda

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
your friend is beautiful. i love the lashes you used on her!

i got these lashes at target the N.Y.C brand, for like $1.86....extremely cheap if u ask me....

gRiZeLda

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
GORGEOUS! you'll get it no freakin' problem
winks.gif

thank u so0o0o0o0o0o so0o0o0o0o0 much

gRiZeLda

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimb
all of these looks look awesome!!! Hope all went well with the job!
smiles.gif

i h0pe so toooo!!!!

Minrlluv2

You did great work on your friend and I also love your makeup too.What did you use on your first pic of your eye and also what blush did you use on the first set of pics of yourself? Soooo gorgeous!!

gRiZeLda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minrlluv2
You did great work on your friend and I also love your makeup too.What did you use on your first pic of your eye and also what blush did you use on the first set of pics of yourself? Soooo gorgeous!!

on the first pics of me, i used nylon,texture in the crease, amberlights on my lid bitter on my teardrop and freshwater as the bluw liner....as a "blush" i use amberlights with some sheer select loose powder....

pugmommy7

beautiful!!!
I love the look you went with although the first look was good too, the second was really impacting!
your work on your friend is amazing.
i concur,NYC lashes are great!~ I swear by thier criss cross 1/2 lashes!

Latest posts