2 Item Haul Gone Wrong

TrusyMyEyes

So I went in to MAC with the intentions of getting..

Mascara Wands and Blot Paper. For me. and A foundation and powder for my mom. I left with..

Blot Film
Brush: 182
Stud Eye Brow Pencil
Mattifier Gel
Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 NW47
Fluid Liner: Delphic
Constrast: e/s
Club: e/s (Is this new???..I love the tealness)

For My Mom
Studio Finish Press Powder NW45
Moistureblend Foundation NW50

I also went into Bloomingdales and bought

Benefits Dr. Feel Good Complexion Balm

I than went into Sephora and bought

Heated Eyelash curler and a False Eyelash Applicator.

Interesting. I didn't mean to buy anything..I haven't had an urge to buy anything lately. Only thing I really wanted to buy but couldn't was some Cinema Secrets Foundation..but they have been out of stock for the past 3 months.

So not happy with this Haul.

MiCHiE

You are going to LOVE that 182. I got one on Sunday and it makes my powder look better than ever. I have Delphic and Contrast, too. Great haul!

theleopardcake

lol that's an awesome. i always get side tracked by other items too haha

and no, club is not a new e/s, but it is gorgeous!

ebonyannette

Wow great haul! Your about the same coloring as me!
I like Contrast, I wear it with Moons Reflection and Freshwater.
Whats up with Cinema Secrets I've heard that name before?

medusalox

Oh man, i always do that. I'm like "I'm just gonna buy one thing" and wham, I've got an armload of makeup.
smiles.gif
It's fun, though!

TrusyMyEyes

Yea..and what's so bad about it..I go to the free standing store..and I pretty much know 50% of the MA's there..so not only am I buying but we are talking about products....talking about other product lines..so I spend atleast one hour in the store..when I could be in and out in 15 minutes.

Yea that club e/s looks like a teal..and I never could find one at mac or any other store I went too. It was always turquoise..I am soo in love with it..but lets see how it works when I wear it.

The two things I am happy about..are the 182 brush..and club e/s I haven't used either..but I am sure they will be fun to play with.

I plan to use 182 to apply the foundation. I actually don't wear foundation..but my friend is getting married this weekend so I wanted to do somethign special.

Cineam Secrets is a makeup line..mainly for professionals. I wanted to get some of their foundations. They also do alot of Halloween stuff. Like serious Halloween stuff..during the month of october it gets real crazy they have a store in SO. cal and the line is wrapped around the building..plus a fire truck has to be out front..because the store has reached it's max cap.