2 Looks- Hello Kitty and MUFE Blues

Krasevayadancer

This one is from my Hello Kitty Makeover. I think I was too bossy, told the ma what I would like and all that jazz
winks.gif

Face:
Studio Moisture Fix
Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW15
Studio Sculpt Concealor in NW20
Natural MSF in Medium to Set
Blonde MSF
Pretty Baby BP to highlight

Eyes:
Artifact Paint Pot
Lucky Tom Quad
Fig 1 Eyeshadow
Aquadisiac for that tealy pop mid lid
Brown Brow Set
Smolder Khol Pencil
Plushlash Mascara
Girl Groove Glitter Liner (it was brilliant of him to dip a lip brush into this and just use this over my eyeshadow to set it and add some pop. If you do this at home make sure you let it dry before opening up your eye!)

Lips:
Cutester Lipstick
Mimmy Lipglass

HelloKittyEvent-Bendels2609017800x6.jpg

HelloKittyEvent-Bendels2609018800x6.jpg

This second look came from my determination to make blues work for me. It was also an excuse to play with my new mufe palettes and lavender whip
graucho.gif

Eyes:
MAC White, Blue and Yellow Chromalines
MUFE eyesha
dows in 2 (matte yellow), 72 (matte turquoise), 120 (matte sky blue), 159 (matte bright blue), 167 (iridescent bright blue)
MAC Waveline Fluidline
MAC Feline Khol Power
MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara

Face:
Armani Luminous Silk #4
Smashbox Halo Bronzing Powder
MAC MSF Natural/Shimmer (the shimmering side)

Lips:
MAC Lavender Whip Lipstick
MAC Mega Lip Gelee

BlueCoralEyeLook2709005800x600-1.jpg

BlueCoralEyeLook2709028800x600.jpg

BlueCoralEyeLook2709004800x600.jpg

Please let me know what you all think
winks.gif
th_DANCE.gif

cocolicouss

HOT HOT HOT love that whole glitter trick as you know and lw looks soo good on you now i have to go check it out <3 thanks babe

coachkitten

I love blues on you! What a cool color combo. I also adore the look your MA did for the HK event. You are so beautiful my dear and I don't think that any color could look bad on you!

Krasevayadancer

Ladies, you are so good to me. Thanks for making my crappy night a little bit better
heart.gif
Mocha, the boobies are under the sweater
winks.gif

melliquor

You are just too gorgeous and you look fab in everything. I love the second one and blues look great on you... now you are making me want Lavender Whip lippie even though I can't pull off that colour.

User67

Beautiful! I can't wait to get my Hello Kitty stuff & I am soooo going to invest in Lavender Whip l/s!

Latest posts