***2 looks! Spring greens and vampy Twilight inspired***

user79

Hi all. Two looks I did for my Youtube channel but I don't think I posted them on Specktra yet. First up is a vampy but modern gothic look inspired by the Twilight novels.

vamp-color-2-tag.jpg

vamp-color-1-tag.jpg

And a b&w one altered in Photoshop for fun to create a dark spooky atmosphere
vamp-bw-1-tag.jpg

Face: Ben Nye concealer, MAC Studio Fix foundation, Ben Nye White eyeshadow (for added pallor), Ben Nye Contour Nr. 1, MAC Blushbaby blush
Eyes: MAC Untitled Paint as a base, black gel eyeliner (eBay), Ben Nye Graystone eyeshadow, MAC Carbon eyeshadow, generic false lashes
Lips: MAC Blot powder, MAC Velvetella lipliner, Nars Scarlet Empress lipstick, NYX Chaos lipstick, NYX Grape lipgloss, MAC Style Minx lipglass (limited edition from Heatherette collection)

And a second look inspired by spring using lots of fun bright colors! And yes I removed my mole because people always think it's a pimple! Grrr...lol

sg1-tag.jpg

sg2-tag.jpg

Face: Alima mineral foundation N1 Chiffon, Nars Desire blush
Eyes: NYX Jumbo eye pencils in Milk and Horse Radish, 120 color eyeshadow palette from eBay, MAC Solar White e/s, Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara, L'Oreal black liquid eyeliner, Ben Nye black pencil eyeliner, MAC Brow pencil in Spiked
Lips: NYX Femme lipstick, MAC Lychee Luxe lipglass

C&C welcome! Thanks for looking
smiles.gif

user79

Thank you
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
beautiful looks julia <3
do ben nye make a set blush palette like la femme?!

Yes I believe they do but I just bought single blushes. But according to their official catalogue which you can download from their site, they have a blush palette with 8 blushes in, one of which is a contouring product. I'm not sure where to buy it exactly, try ebay seller funhousetheatrical, I believe they stock the entire line.

I know Mehron makes a nice blush palette too but haven't tried it.

TexasBelle

Words fail me, these looks are so stunning. Wow. Just wow. I love both looks, but am especially in love with your lips in the first picture. That color is drop-dead perfect.

amyzon

That spring look is so fresh and delicious looking
smiles.gif
I would love to try something similar.

How do you like the Ben Nye pencils?

blindpassion

I always LOVE your looks
smiles.gif
A ton of items I buy are because of you, since we have almost the same skin color and similar hair color, whenever I see something that looks good on you, I know right away thats its definitely something I should look into.

Thank-you for the inspiration!

sambibabe

Far out!!! I love the first look, especially the eyes are closed. You look totally different person there!

amberenees

wOwzies...

(((holding up my MissChievous #1 foam finger)))

you can transition from one lOOkie to the next w/ such ease...
gOsh...
i have to confess that more then half of my you*tube favorites on my iphone are of your vids...
you are simply uuuuhhhh*maaaaayyy*ziiiiiinnnnggg & so freaking inspiring!!!

thank you to infinity & beyond!!!