2 looks

SoupyGeorge

The first look is from my prom, back on the 16th, pics of dress and shoes at the end(no action shots...FAIL)

Face:
-Studio Fix nc15
-Petticoat msf
-Too Faced pink leopard bronzer

Eyes:
-Brown w/ golden shimmer e/s from Too Faced 'Peep Show' palette(similar to mac's 'mulch')
-Trax
-Maybe some graphology in the crease
-Highlight color I mixed a while ago
-Maybelline Colossal mascara

BAM048.jpg

BAM049.jpg

This is just a random look I did for a movie night with friends. Forive my nasty lips, I ran out of lip conditioner and now they're dying a slow painful death. And, as always, my camera has butchered the blending. My camera is old and crappy.

Face:
*same*

Eyes:
-Too Faced 'Lucky Charms'
-Graphology
-Violet
-Stars n' Rockets
-Same highlight
-Same mascara

BAM068.jpg

BAM070.jpg

BAM072-1.jpg

Not so sure I'm digging the mascara. Gonna go pick up some lash stiletto mascara tomorrow, as I'm a poor mo-fo.

Prom outfit: (Ignore the green dress behind)

boo252.jpg

boo255-1.jpg

boo256.jpg

PLUS, my new phone! And this phone charm I've had for years, that I can finally use, since my past 3 phones haven't had the hook for charms.*good story, I know*

BAM077.jpg

BAM078.jpg

SoupyGeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
I can't see most of your pics
ssad.gif

Also, pick up Cover Girl lash blast instead of lash stiletto, trust me.

Crap, I just realized what I did, fixing now

Fataliya

I second the above recommendation...don't bother with Lash Stiletto, it sucks sweaty balls.

If you can find NYX near you, I suggest the Doll Eyes Volume. That's the only thing I use!

uh_oh_disco

I like the second look, and I'm currently drooling over your jacket. For once it's hot in England so no furry jackets here
ssad.gif

madnicole

you have gorgeous eyes, and the green highlights them beautifully! I love the Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara (it seriously rocks) and it's like $1.50 more than the Maybelline here (Australia)

Briar

I love the color combo in the second look (they're both great)!

I tried Colossal mascara and HATED it. It didn't build like I expected, flaked off into my eyes and was a miserable mess. I love Rimmel's mascaras, I have very sensitive eyes and they do wonders for my lashes.

Your Prom outfit is outstanding, especially the shoes!!

SoupyGeorge

Thanks! I can't wear the jacket either, thank god prom was up in the mountains and at night so it was cold enough to wear it.

Not sure what mascara I'll get. Probably lash blast, since I know thats at target where I'm going tomorrow now since I don't know where my family is....

Latest posts