2 Makeover FOTDs!

PinkPearl

Hi everyone!
i did a makeover on 2 friends today and i want to share with you the results! they are already pretty to begin with, which makes it easier for me!
yes.gif

let me know what you think!

Makeover #1
BEFORE
port26a.jpg

AFTER
port26b.jpg

port26c.jpg

What I used (All MAC unless stated):
FACE
cinema secrets foundation . temptu concealer . invisible set powder . fix+ . mystery for brows
CHEEKS
lilicent cremeblush . peaches . cherche to contour . the body shop shimmer waves to highlight
EYES
UDPP . blacktrack f/l as a base . violet pigment . carbon . seedy pearl . vellum . revlon liquid liner . feline . false lashes from ebay
LIPS
sublime culture l/l . bare slimshine . love nectar lg

Makeover #2
BEFORE
port27a.jpg

AFTER
port27b.jpg

port27c.jpg

What I used:
FACE
blonde ash select cover up concealer . select cover up concealar in NW20 . light medium MSFN . fix+ . mineral e/s for brows (too dark!
ssad.gif
)
CHEEKS
dollymix . sculpt . body shop shimmer waves
EYES
UDPP . crimsonaire ss . floral fantasy . vibrant grape . carbon . hepcat . pink opal pigment . pink freeze . revlon liquid liner . feline . CG lash blast
LIPS
sublime culture l/l . plink! l/s . pastel emotion l/g

we were in a hurry to go back to class, i think i could've done a better job, but oh well.. they both really liked it!

OH OH OH, i wanted to show you guys this! i've been wanting to label my pallettes properly, and came up with this idea! i basically covered the corners with glitter that corresponds with the shadows in the pallette! i got the glitters from walmart (18 beautiful colors for $30!), they come in a test tube-like container and holes on the cap so you can just sprinkle them on.

(without flash)
here's the breakdown if you're interested:
blues - browns - golds/oranges - greens - magentas - pinks - purples
Untitled-45copy.jpg

(with flash)
Untitled-46copy.jpg

Any thoughts?? Let me know!
Thanks guys!!
winkiss.gif

coachkitten

Your friends are so pretty with or without the makeup! But you did a great job on them and I love the eye shadow!

Your palette idea is so cool and creative! I might have to steal that idea for my palettes!
smiles.gif

blinkymei

Great job with the makeover and your palette labeling is clever and its pretty... sparkle-y things are always the best

aziajs

I really like the first look.

I love what you did with the palettes!! I have never seen that before. I mean, seriously, that is a genius idea!

PinkPearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Your friends are so pretty with or without the makeup! But you did a great job on them and I love the eye shadow!

Your palette idea is so cool and creative! I might have to steal that idea for my palettes!
smiles.gif

Thank you!
heart.gif
Please post pics if you try it, i wanna see!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
Great job!

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkymei
Great job with the makeover and your palette labeling is clever and its pretty... sparkle-y things are always the best

Thank you! hmmm.. all that glitters! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I really like the first look.

I love what you did with the palettes!! I have never seen that before. I mean, seriously, that is a genius idea!

Thanks! I was really proud of myself
tong.gif
my highlight pallete, on the other hand, didnt turn out great because i didnt wait long enough for the coat to dry before putting on a top coat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -moonflower-
Your friends look great and I really like that glitter idea for your palettes.

Thanks for you kind words
heart.gif

Dreamergirl3

Wow, you did a fantastic job! They look even more beautiful. And that palette idea is gold! I'm especially loving the look of the Cinema Secrets foundation. What shade is the first girl wearing?

PinkPearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Jo
good work and great idea about the palettes.
Can u decribe exactly how u did it?

Sure! First i made a mark on the corner, about 1 inch away from each corner with a white pencil (fascinating eye kohl
tong.gif
), then i put scotch tape to connect the dots. and then, i covered that little corner with clear nail polish and sprinkle some glitter on them! tap away the excess and wait till they completely dry. Once they are COMPLETELY dry, do another coat of clear nail polish to seal the glitter, then take off the scotch tape, and voila!
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Wow, you did a fantastic job! They look even more beautiful. And that palette idea is gold! I'm especially loving the look of the Cinema Secrets foundation. What shade is the first girl wearing?

Thank you! i used the lightest shade in Kit #6 mixed with face & body mixing medium because i dont have one thats light enough for her.

CantAffordMAC

WOW!

Number one, how long did it take u to do their makeup? They both look STUNNING, especially the first friend. But seriously, they look amazing! You did a great job.

Number 2, that glitter idea is great! And, Im actually jealous because I AM in fact, going to steal ur idea...and I may even tell people I came up with it.
sneaky.gif
No, Im joking but seriously....this is great! Thank you!

PinkPearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
WOW!

Number one, how long did it take u to do their makeup? They both look STUNNING, especially the first friend. But seriously, they look amazing! You did a great job.

Number 2, that glitter idea is great! And, Im actually jealous because I AM in fact, going to steal ur idea...and I may even tell people I came up with it.
sneaky.gif
No, Im joking but seriously....this is great! Thank you!

Awww thank you
heart.gif

Honestly, it took me about an hour per person (minus taking pictures and talking lol).. we had to run back to class too lol.. i really need to practice on doing it faster! I'm glad you like the pallete idea
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
amazing! and you did a great job shaping/ filling in their brows

Thank you! Im learning as I go, its great practice
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
Really great job on the makeovers, and I
heart.gif
the palette idea, soo cute
smiles.gif

Thank you!!
smiles.gif

MamaLaura

Cute idea for the palettes... I've been trying to think of a way to label mine without making them look stupid/ugly. I think I'll copy you
smiles.gif

And great makeovers!

NewlyMACd

you did a fantastic job on them. I like both the looks. More so, talk about creative for labeling your palettes. Brilliant

unkn0wn

i lovvvvve the palette idea and the way you put the before and after pictures. before and after pictures are always great.

and nice make overs of course.

FiestyFemme

Love your friends makeovers, especially the first one! I'm so trying Violet p/m over Blacktrack. Your palette labeling system is great too... I might give it a go.
smiles.gif

Latest posts